Chp III

After the lovely dinner with my mother it was time to rest. I had been a rough day for all of us. My mother was caught up in work and I was well... tired of my emotions.

My mother had to leave suddenly because of business reasons. She softly kissed my forehead and left the house in the rain.

I stood at the doorway in sadness. I hope I get to see her again... "(n/a)." Reiji said. I turned to him. "Are you ready for bed?" He asked with a blank expression.

I nodded. "Follow me." Reiji smiled. I then followed behind him. I just wanted to die honestly. This was to much honestly.

"Here you are. We have already prepared your night gown." Reiji opened the door. I walked in. "Thanks." I said in a sad expression. "Do have a good night. If you need anything please use this..." Reiji gave me a small bell. It was a red bell almost the color of blood.

"Thanks." I said again. Reiji nodded and closed the door softly.

I then got changed and tucked myself into bed. It was going to be a long night...

* At 2:00 am *

The noise of giggling was heard outside my room. I quickly got up. What the heck was that... I didn't have anything to defend myself with. I walked toward the door and put my ear against it. I didn't seem to hear anything.

I then softly opened the door. I peaked out a little. No one was there.

I looked down and saw a teddy bear sitting there. It looked like that purple haired boy's bear. I looked around once more to see if anyone was near. I then grabbed the teddy bear and observed it.

Strange.

"Teddy!" Someone was telling out. Shoot that must be that boy. I then quickly hid inside my room still holding the teddy bear. I hope he doesn't enter my room.

My heart was beating fast as I heard footsteps getting closer to my room.

"Teddy?" He said loudly by my door. I closed my eyes terrified. Please don't open the door...

Suddenly the door slightly opened. "Teddy?" I heard again but it was more clearer which meant he had entered my room. I hid in the closet quietly.

"Where are you." He said annoyed. I felt my eyes grow wider. "Are you in the closet?" He yelled desperately.

Please don't open the closet...

The doors to the closet slowly opened. I saw two eyes glaring at me. "Teddy!" He smiled and grabbed the teddy bear that was on my lap.

"I finally found you... it's rude to take people's stuff you know." The boy sneered. "I didn't take it though.." I said. "Then why was Teddy with you?" He asked. I sat there dumbfounded.

"Exactly. I'm so fed up with you honestly. But I've been craving something... and maybe you could supply it for me. After all you did take my  teddy." He smirked. "What do you mean." I said confused.

"Nothing just stay still. It has been forever since I've tasted.. tasted delicious blood." The boy opened his mouth a sharp teeth were seen.

"Stop... your a... a vampire." I said terrified. "Shut your mouth or else I suck every drop of blood in you." He laughed then suddenly he grabbed my hand and dug his teeth into my hand.

I screamed in pain. "Shut up bitch!" He yelled covering my mouth. The sound of slurping was heard. It was disgusting.

"Stop...please." I said trying to speak. I felt lightheaded. He continued to bite my hand. It felt so painful.

"Interesting... your blood is... has a very unique taste. And I like it." He smirked and continued to suck my blood.

I felt my knees hit the wooden floor violently. My vision was getting blurry. "Please.. Stop.." I tried to say loudly but was unsuccessful. "This will be fun." He said in a deep voice.

"Oh I forgot... my name is Kanato... Kanato Sakamaki." He smirked. I then fainted.