Chapter VIII

The feeling of something warm was wrapped around me. It was soft and fluffy. I got up and saw that this warm fluffy thing was a blanket.

I then looked around to see where I was. I was somewhere that I have never been?

It was dark and the room was freezing cold. Its theme was all dark purple. It gave the room a cult vibe. I sighed and stood up.

Sitting in the corner of the room was Kanato staring at me. I jumped in fear. "Kanato!" I said. Kanato laughed loudly. "Your reaction was priceless!" He said laughing his ass off.

"Very funny." I said sarcastically. I looked down at myself and I was wearing a bathrobe. "Kanato, did you do anything to me?" I said. He shook his head. "You sure?" I said not trusting him at all. "I swear I didn't do anything to you." He said holding his teddy bear.

"I didn't do anything right, Teddy?" He asked his bear. Kanato nodded. "Teddy says nothing happened. Come on (n/a) why can't you trust me." Kanato walked toward me with a sad face.

"I just wanted to know... because if you did do anything to me I would get very mad and leave." I said stomping my foot. "Angry are we. Your so cute when your mad!" Kanato laughed.

"Shut up Kanato! I'm not your toy!" I said yelling. Kanato's smile faded into a blank line. "Who do you think you are!" Kanato walked toward me and pushed me against the nearest wall.

"You better apologize or else I'll punish you.. I'll make sure you'll be a good girl." Kanato smirked. I looked away from him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Kanato yelled. "No, stop it now Kanato!" I yelled.

His veins were popping out his face in anger. I had a feeling he was ready to attack. There was probably only one way out of this... not again..

I pulled his face toward mine and I kissed him passionately. His eyes widened and his cheeks burned red.

This was probably the only way I would get out of this alive....

Kanato then closed his eyes. He had fallen for this kiss hard. His body was pushing against me and my whole body was against the wall by his force.

Suddenly, without warning, Kanato slid his tongue into my mouth. His blank lined face had turned into a smirk by the minute.

Our tongue's were connected. I felt him explore my mouth completely. He then was the one to end the kiss. A string of saliva was left between us until it disappeared.

"Feel better?" I asked Kanato. Kanato was embarrassed to admit it but he ended up nodding. "Good." I smiled and walked out Kanato's room with a smile.

I then walked to my room and a pile of folded clothes was already on bed. A note was with it. I picked up the small paper, the writing didn't look very nicely written but it was understandable there was a lot of effort put into it.

"I enjoyed that kiss." It read. This must have been from Kanato. But how? We just kissed how could he have time to write this? A lightbulb then glowed in my mind. He's a vampire, duh.

I blushed and folded the note and put it on my mirror. I then got dressed into decent clothing.

"(n/a)!" Reiji said running to me as I walked out my room. "What is it Reiji?!" I said scared and confused. "We have a very important guest coming and you must look presentable." He said suddenly fixing my hair slightly.

"Who?" I asked as he fixed my messy hair. "No time to speak, I must make hast now." He said then leaving.

Weird. I stood in the corridor awkwardly. I walked back into my room and a beautiful gown was lying there. "I just changed though." I said sulking.

I then changed into the gown.

It was beautiful really

I then put on the gloves that came with it including heels.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair once again and quickly got out the room and ran to the front door.

Reiji and the others were waiting there. "Alright good." Reiji took my hand. "Look you beautiful." He said with a smile. He pat my hand and let it go.

Reiji has never been this nice to me... I blushed and looked down.

"Stand up straight (n/a)." Reiji said elbowing me lightly. "Okay." I whispered. The sound of a carriage was heard outside the large and beautiful glass doors.

All the Sakamaki Brothers stood there in a line prepared to greet the guest. As for me I stood there looking pretty.

The doors then were opened fully. A tall white haired male was standing there. He wore a black coat over a shirt with a white ruffled collar. He smirked at me.

"Hello children." He said with a smirk. His sharp vampire teeth stuck out his smile. He's a vampire too... and also he must be the Sakamaki Brother's dad.

"Hello Sir." All the Sakamaki Brothers said in unison with disgust. "Don't be so rude." He said observing each of his son's.

The Brothers stayed quite. I then felt the man's eyes on me. "And who may you be?" He said to me. "Hello sir, I'm (n/a), Uh- nice to meet you." I bowed. "How polite." The man smiled. "I'm Karlheinz, it's a pleasure to meet a kind girl like you." He didn't bow but he just smiled.

He stared at me more. "Your very pretty." He said with a soft smile. "Oh well thanks." I said with a smile as well. He then turned from me and looked at his son's.

"It's been awhile let us talk in the dining hall." Karl said following his son's. Karl then rolled his eyes as his son's lead him to the dining hall. I followed behind Karl.

I managed to catch up to Karl to where I was walking beside him. As we walked I felt his eyes on me. It made me feel very uncomfortable.

"You look familiar in a way." Karl said rubbing his chin. "In what way?" I asked looking to him. "A friend of mine." He said continuing to walk. "Oh that's strange." I said awkwardly laughing.

We then made it to the dining hall and we all sat down. "(n/a) would you like to sit next to me?" Karl said opening a chair for me. "Of course, Thanks so much." I said sitting down.

Karl then sat down next to me. Karl then began to question his son's about a lot of vampire stuff that I didn't know about.

"(n/a) you happen to know my former friend Lord (l/n)." He asked. I felt my whole body just stop. My heart had stopped. Lord (l/n) repeated in my mind...

That man is... my father..