Pain

Zipper gulped as the names seaport and polar sounded familiar. Like he had heard those names mentioned before. The queen slowly padded out from the room and gasped. “You look new..” Galora seemed puzzled on zipper’s existence. “I’m new here mam.” Zipper murmured. “Oh well queen dazzle and king brisk aren’t the ones you should look up too.” She rubbed her tail against zipper’s chin as she circled around him. “Leave them alone galora!” Zira pointed her sword at galora. “Zira actually protecting someone how cute not like you had time to save polar.” Galora chuckled. “Now time for the real reason I’m here.” She coughed to clear her throat. “I’m here to announce a raid on you’re kingdom tomorrow.”

Everyone in the room gasped. “You heard me correctly a raid.” She snarled. “You wouldn’t besides there’s more of you?” Brisk barked. “ I have teamed up with Grass kingdom and they agreed so they are on their way right now to meet up with me at central station.” She smirked. “I must go but be prepared Brisk this would be the end of your reign.” She laughed maniacally and left with Weevil in her hands. “Good riddance.” Dazzle sighed. Zipper’s paws began to tremble he didn’t know there were more kingdoms and he was just about to be in the war that might change his life.

Zipper was following winter into a room with a tub of water. “Here get yourself cleaned off I’ll be back to check on you.” Winter murmured and left. Zipper has never had a bath before but when he first dipped his paw into the water he felt refreshed and brand new. He washed up and jacuzzi in the tub for awhile. He thought about the raid maybe he could be included to show his skills. But he was nervous about the galora encounter something is telling him that galora knows something about him maybe his family. Thought of it made his stomach tight. He hopped out and blow dried his fur with a small fan. Winter came in with a smile and ran up to him seemingly to be happy about something.

“Brisk has given you a chance to get in the raid isn’t that wonderful.” Winter hugged him and wouldn’t let go maybe cause of his fur. “Oh that’s neat maybe I have potential.” He pushed her off. “I’m sure you’ll do great out there.” Her voice warmed up zipper’s heart as they stared at each other. Winter started to blush “I have to show you where you’ll be sleeping tonight.” Zipper followed winter into a room with two bed sitting side by side. One of the beds contained Zira staring at a photo of 3 opossums. Zipper hopped on the opposite side of her and told Winter goodbye. “So uh they must be friends.” Zipper spoke to Zira who had flinched. “Oh uh yeah that’s me and my brother polar with also my good pal seaport.” She smile slightly. “What happened to them.” Zipper asked. “Galora..Galora is what happened.”

“All the kingdoms had started a fight ice,fire,and grass all fought in a war one day. Galora had teamed up against grass kingdom to destroy ice and fire. My father Brisk had hid us in the castle with winter all safe until we were ambushed by galora.” Zira’s eyes started to leak with tears. Zipper climbed over to her bed to rub her back. “Then polar tried to defend us but galora killed him right in front of my eyes. Then that’s when seaport attacked galora and she threw him out a window and he fell down.” Zira put her paws on her face and sniffled. “Oh I’m sorry that had happened.” Zipper frowned. Zira decided to lay down on her side and yawned. “It’s alright.” Zipper went back his own bed and shut his eyes and dozed off.