Happier

Winter walked in with extra plates and bowls. “On hey zipper.” She said walking past him to a cabinet. Zipper just smiled back at her waving. Then a scent began to fill the air and it didn’t smell like opossum. Zipper quickly signaled jade to come with him and she nodded. The both opened the door to see galora,Weevil,and weed all sneaking into the throneroom. “No no no!” Jade whispered. “Come on!” Zipper said as they follow the gang of misfits.  

As zipper opened the door he saw Zira snarling frozen at galora and Seaport speaking. “You are not welcomed here galora.” Seaport spoke calmly. “Oh I’m not I’m sorry I’ll leave.” Galora said sarcastically. Weevil chuckled and weed facepalmed. “Very funny galora.” Jade lashed out as she ran past zipper inside the room. “We even got a fat weasel to join the party.” Galora laughed at jade. “You take that back!” She caviled back. “Nah I’ll keep it to myself.” Galora replied. “So looks like they put you 2 as the new leaders of the kingdom.” She continued. “What a terrible choice.” Zipper charged to galora from behind and snapped his jaws on her tail. She screeched and ran around the room flinging weed and Weevil off. “There goes our ride.” Weed sighed. Jade came running towards weed and Weevil. They screamed and ran out the throne room with jade behind their tails. “In this room!” Weevil snapped at weed as the opened a butcher’s room. Galora scratched at zipper’s face as they fought around the room. Then a blood curdling scream filled the room. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the door. Then came in Weevil with a hook caught onto his right eye with weed carrying him. “He kinda got hooked.” Weed giggled at his own joke. “Ugh.” Galora bit into zipper’s pelt. He yowled and tried getting her off but she held on. Zira ran at galora and tugged on her. Weevil hopped off weed’s jaws and jumped at Zira’s back. Zira shrieked as Weevil places the hook’s tip against her pelt. Blood started squirting out of both Zira’s back and weevil’s eye as they all tumbled on the floor. “You idiots may have won now but I will come back soon!” Galora said grabbing Weevil and leaving with weed holding on to galora’s tail.

“Are you ok Zira.” Seaport frantically said. “Yeah I’m ok.” Zira replied. “I will get a bandage.” Zipper said. “Thanks zip your the best.” Seaport said. Zipper smiled then ran down to the nurses room. “Hey uh Marco?” Zipper said. “Yes zipper?” Marco was looking at her desk then she turned around and gasped. “Oh my you poor baby what happened I will fight!” Marco said frantically looking at him. “A galora ambush happened but it ended now.” Zipper said.” Oh that mean ol galora never learns.” Marcos growled. “Yeah also do you have any bandages Zira kinda got stabbed in the back.” Zipper asked.” Yep.” She replied pulling. Drawer open to reveal a box of kid band aids. She pull one out and handed it to zipper. Zipper thanked her then grabbed it walking quietly out the room. As zipper walked through the hallway he thought about himself. He and many others saw himself as a hero. He knew anyone even a lone opossum can make such a difference.