Destiny

“You’re zorilla?!” Zipper jumped back in amazement. He peered at the old raccoon and he look like he was millions of years old. “Yes I am what they call the keeper of magic the king of powers but let’s just refer to myself as zorilla.” The raccoon stepped forward. “Why why have you come visited me your highness.” He asked. “Ah because you are the kin of my raised daughter Rosetta.” Zorilla replied. So his mother’s name was Rosetta what a absolutely beautiful named. “This is just a warning there is great danger coming that raid was only to weaken you.” Zorilla walked towards the water signaling zipper to follow him. “Go on.” Zipper sat beside him. “It’s galora she wants my magic but I mustn’t give it to her you must come to my hut down in the forest far from grass kingdom.” Zorilla waved his paws in the water to show an image of his home. “Why a stubborn coward like me.” Zipper grumbled. “Because you have a power passed down from your mother your sister has the power of strength and you have the power to see and communicate with spirits.” Zorilla replied. Zipper froze for a moment he thought about his sister tilly being the runt of the litter. “Okay I’ll do it.” Zipper stood up determined. “That’s my boy tell the others and leave tomorrow once you wake up.” Zorilla grabbed zipper and threw him in the water watching him drown.

Zipper woke up quickly and looked around he felt like he was drowning. He saw Honeymoon beside him snoozing fast asleep. Zipper got out of his bed and walked to him. “Honeymoon wake up I have something amazing to tell you about this dream.” Zipper nudged him. “Hmmm?” He tiredly woke up yawning and stretching. “Zorilla visited me last night and told me our kingdoms are in great danger.” Zipper said. “Is that so how and why?” Honeymoon was interested and sat up quietly. “The raid was trying to weaken us cause galora wants to steal Zorilla’s magic and rule the kingdom we have to go now he said.” Zipper ran out the door with Honeymoon following him. “You get our stuff ready while i let the king know.” Honeymoon demanded. Zipper nodded and went the opposite direction while honeymoon headed to the throne room

A little bit later zipper,Zira,Brisk and honeymoon were all gathered in the middle of the royal hall. “Are you sure about this zipper did he really tell you?” Brisk worried. “I’m serious don’t worry about it we will be fine.” Zipper replied. “Alright keep my daughter safe.” Brisk nodded. “Wait!” A voice shouted. It was winter padding her way through the crowd. “I want to come too.” “Fine you can go as well.” Brisk rolled his eyes. Zipper said goodbye to Brisk and they all left the castle walking through the streets of ice kingdom. Everyone stared and cheered at them like they have already accomplished their goal. Zipper smiled he could definitely get used to this. After they left the hospital he noticed the streets had lots of people walking. One screeched in terror as they were spotted. “If we could go in the sewers it would be a short cut!” Zira shouted and pointed to the opening in the sidewalk. “But that’s where fire kingdom lives!” Winter grumbled. “So it’s an easy way out!” Zira hissed. But honeymoon and zipper already left them hissing to for them to hurry up. They both nodded and ran into the sewer with them.

The fowl stench of the sewer made Zira‘s nose puff up in disgust. “It smells terrible in here!” Honeymoon said covering up his snout. Zipper was just fine with the smell cause he was used to it. “Weird I don’t smell anything.” Zipper joked. Everyone looked at him concerned. “No you smell terrible!” A creature appeared out of the shadows of the sewer tunnel. It was small with stone grey fur and a bulging white eye. “Rats.” Zira stood ready to fight stance. “Don’t mind him he is troubling.” Another rat appeared beside the white eyed rat. This one was bigger and more battle scarred. “What do you want you filthy rodents.” Honeymoon growled. “Oh we’re filthy now huh?” The battle scarred rat hissed. “Was that a threat.” Honeymoon snarled. “Are you willing to well fight us all?” The white eyed rat laughed. Zipper gasped as he looked around his surroundings. A whole bunch of rats suddenly we’re appearing they all looked worned and ragged. “Run!” Zira ran away through a tunnel. Everyone followed behind. “Get em!” The battle scarred rat yowled. Zipper couldn’t believe what was happening. He was being chased by thousands of rats. “Capone cliff ahead!” The white eyed rat yelled. Capone seemed to be the battle scarred one. “Let them to fall through jasper.” Capone replied stopping the rats. When the headed to a stop. “We have to jump.” Zira commanded. Zipper looked down to see a flow of water. “Down there no way I can’t swim.” Winter whined. “Just jump!” Zira growled. Zipper gulped and jumped down in the water. The current was hard for him to control his body as he was swept down the fowl smeling river. The water choked his throat as he struggled to cling on to land. Finally he was able to hold on to the edge of a concrete floor in the sewer. He climbed up and sat there alone.

Zipper felt lonely as he looked around to not see his friends by his side. He used to be a lone opossum but now he wanted to be with winter and his gang. He was cold,wet,and hungry. He could not bear this. He sneezed as he looked around to see if he could at least see winter. “Zipper!” A voice called to him. He quickly lifted his nose and began sniffing. He could smell the foulness of the sewer and other opossums. “Zira?” He whispered turning his head around the corner. He finally spotted them and ran towards them. “Zira,winter,honeymoon!” He yelled. “Zipper you made it!” Zira shouted hugging him tightly. Of course she was wet too so he kinda felt weird. He turned to winter. Her fur was extremely dirty and not as bright as her old coat. She looked down at the ground sighing. “Ey winter you ok?” Honeymoon asked her. She was smile or a minute then bursted our crying. Everyone was confused on what was happening. “My beautiful white fur is ruined!” She whined. “Oh shut up.” Zira rolled her eyes. “Uh uhm it’s ok winter you still look pretty.” Zipper attempted to smile but it ended up looking awkward. “We don’t have time for this come on there’s our way out.” Zira commanded. Winter sniffled then puffed up her cheeks in anger. Then they all climbed out to the hot spring chills of the edge of the forest.