Afterwards

The nights became colder as galora walked her way through the trees. She couldn’t believe she lost Weevil and weed they were her only friends. But what really angered her was about how she lost to opossums. She padded until she found herself a small cave where she could rest her small white head. Her collar jingled as she layer down staring beyond the moonlight. “I am cursed with such and evil my pack ran me out.” Galora whispered. Her pelt was born with an everlasting light which was a sign of evil in weasel mythology. It was a sign disease spread from animal to animal with no cure rabies. Galora knew she was rabid but she wasn’t as rabid as rabies are. Her paws trembled from even thinking about it. The trees started to rustle which made her fur bristle. Appeared a brown weasel with an excellent smooth coat. “Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to startle you.” The weasel said. “No your ok.” Galora said turning her head away from the weasel. “Are you ok?” The weasel asked. “Not really.” Galora said. “It hasn’t snowed and your pelt is white strange.” The weasel said walking closer to her. “I’m aware of that.” She said not looking back at him. “It’s beautiful either way.” The weasel cooed. Galora quickly turned her head to the weasel. When she saw him up close she knew she was in love. She blushed in embarrassment then spoke “oh uh thanks.” “No problem.” The weasel said. “Mind if I stay with you?” The weasel asked. “Of course.” Galora replied. The weasel smiled and laid beside galora’s side. “So uh what’s your name?” The weasel asked. “I’m galora what about you?” “They call me Cody.” “What a lovely name Cody.” “Galora is a wonderful name as well.” Cody said in a soft manly voice. It seemed these two found love right under the light of the moon.