Chapter 2 (Peter)

Picture of Peter attached! :D

It has been a little over an hour since I ordered Davis to take the girl to the cage, and I was beginning to get uneasy. He still hasn't returned from the little errand I sent him on, and if he hasn't returned yet, it can only mean one of two things. Either the cage has malfunctioned again or...

"Damian! Pierce!" I summon the twins.

"Yes, sir?" they ask, hurrying to my side.

"Go find Davis and bring him to me now!" I command sharply.

"Yes, sir!" they reply in unison and hurry into the forest.

I began to pace because no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't sit still. About five minutes later, the two finally return. But something is wrong. They are carrying Davis's unconscious form between them and I can tell, even from where I stand, that the back of his head is beginning to swell.

"Pan! I found him!" Pierce, the brown eyed twin, called out to me.

"No you didn't, you nitwit! I did!" Damian, the blue eyed one, snapped.

"Never mind who found him! You're both idiots! Now where's the girl?" I shout, putting an end to their argument.

Both boys immediately cast their gazes to the ground. A sinking feeling forms in the pit of my stomach and I can feel the rage bubbling up inside of me. "I'll ask you one more time, boys. Where is she?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"We... we don't know. There was no sign of her anywhere," Damian stammers, fear in his eyes.

I curse under my breath and quickly grab my spear. "Boys!" I call and they all immediately fall in line. "Find her!"

Damian and Pierce deposit Davis on the ground and start to follow the others. I put my spear end directly in their path. "Oh no. Not you two." I state. Immediately, looks of panic cross their faces and I can't help but smirk. "You two stay here and keep an eye on Davis. And pray that I'm in a better mood when I return."