Walking With You

"Arya, please hold me" she looked at her arya's face. Her arya cupped her face and asked softly, "why are you afraid?"
She hold his hand and said, "If he again come and hold my hair..." her eyes filled with tears and her voice chocked, "I can't anymore...".
Now he can't tolerate this, he tightly hug her, his eyes too filled with tears, "No no Krishnaa, now I will not let you go, dear."
He ran his fingers through her hairs.
"Arya, do you...?"
"Hmm" he gently kissed on her forehead.

"Arya, I love you" her bangles tingles and she gently pressed his eyes from back.
"Hmm" he replied.
"What hmm??"
He hold her hand and pulls in front of him. She loss her control and fall on him. He gently pressed her chicks and took his lips near her ear, "I love you" he whispered back.
"Oooh" she tried to escape from his bound but she can't, atlast she gave up and said," how long you will hold me?" with a shy smile.
"Till death" he replied, "I will bound you like this in every situation" he hugged her more tightly...

Just like he had been hugged her in woods.

They don't know how much time passed in each other arm. Suddenly, he hears the crumbling of leaves and she identify, its definitely her tough time..

The long distance she walked with them from the initial day with Arjun and now rest four brothers of Arjun (her aryas), accompany them to walk through this tough wild woods..

_____________________________________
----------------------------- Dear Readers...
This story is about the journey of Panchali and Pandavas from Prince-Princess to Samrat-Samragyi, and then Vanvaasi Krishnaa and her Arya(s)...
Situations they empathize through their point of view(POV)...