19 Healing Wound

Sahadev's POV:-

The tyndall of sunrays reach near me through the open window. I partially open my eyes, rub it and look around. I oversleep a little today, maybe due to the last night's effect. The whole night upto third prahar, I stood in the courtyard looking at the sky. I knew that, a happy message is coming, our bundles of joy. But, upto the confirmations, I can't disclose this to everyone.

"Arya-", Krishnaa come into the room with a haughty mood.
"What your demand, my highness", I try to show off.
She in a hurry sits beside me and start poking me, "Arya, get up- fast"
"What happened?", I squeeze my eyes to act as I sleep is incomplete.
"Accompany me to the river"
"Ask Nakul", I lazily deny her proposal.
"I had"
"Then?"
"He said to wake you up"
"Ask bhrata Arjun or bhrata Bhim", I yawn and close my eyes again.
"They are already out for food"
"Uff, Nakul- ", I call out.
"Ssh, everyone is out, please come, please, please...", She starts poking and pinching my arm.
"River is not too far", I utter to increase her haughtiness.
"Okay", she turn and tries to get up. At that instant, I grab her wrist and pull over mine.
"Wait dear, how could I let my wife to break her duty- after their husbands, she will- "
"Okay, okay, just get up", she giggles.

Holding the pitcher in one hand and another palm putting inside my fist, she starts walking towards the river with mine. My memories started to reappear in my mind, exactly this way, we together went out first time in the Indraprastha.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I stop the horse in a little distant from the river bank and get down. She is still sitting in the back of the horse, gazing me with a little shy look.

"Come dear", I raise my hand towards her. She slowly stretches her hand towards mine, rest one on my shoulder, another on my elbow and she gives a short leap.
Just over mine. Her tippet brush over my chest, veil covers our faces, our locking eyes, dreamy hearts. And within a wink, I place her down on her feet and everything became normal.

We are not alone here. We are surrounded by the armed guards, servants and maids. After ordering them to stay there, we started walking towards the river side. She is walking, holding her attire in one fist and another palm within my fist. I, only looking at her and she- her eyes are straight, but a slight deviation of her eyeballs towards me causing her a pinkish blush on her cheeks.

"Your blush is cute", finally I compliment her. My first compliment.
"Thankyou", she blushes again. Her eyelids up and down again and again in shyness. "Your smile too", she compliments me back after a long pause while sitting on the stone of a river bank. Maybe she has deep hesitation about our start up introduction together in alone.
"Don't sit here", I speak, "Guard, spread the carpet here", I order.
"No need Arya. Nothing is more purifying than mother nature", and she sits down on the river bank.
I smile and sit beside her, keeping a little distance between us.
She looks at me, then the distance between us. I too is in dilema about startup and the most important, how she is feeling right now. To know more about her, I take her out in this bank.

Finally, after a long pause and hesitation, we touch each other's finger a little. Then a slight eye contact, the blushes and then our palm locks again, more tightly. She come close to me, put her arm in mine and rest her head on my shoulder.
A strong sensation I am feeling on my shoulder. The feelings I never felt before. Her charismatic smile, the way she is playing with my fingers make me feel like the magic of dreams. I can feel my blushes on my cheeks.