8. Endless Melancholy

Bhim's POV:-

I heard everything from Jyesth. And understand, nothing can feel her better. I can't tolerate myself anymore, just want to grab that Dushashan's neck and tear her chest and that ..... Duryodhan, I just want to smash him under my mace, all his remaining brother except that Vikarn.
'How they can? How they can torture Panchali? How? What she had done with them? What was her fault? We brothers are their enemy. If they want to take revenge, punish us, torture us. Why Panchali? Showing power on woman is not courage.
Coward Kauravas.
And what about Panchali? Will she ever...? '
I can't think anymore. I am craving to see her. She is alone in the hut after the leaving of Bhratas for hunting and searching for night's food.
"Panchali", I call her from outside.
But no voice come from inside.
I feel a little bit tense but later I think that she is tired enough after today's heavy work, so she may be fallen asleep.

I just walk in, crossing our little courtyard, kichen, then open the door, look into my right, inside the little room where our weapons are keeping well, then our another small room where we sleep at night. But I find her nowhere.
Finally I open our back door and all my heart froze. She is sitting like a stone statue, looking deep into the forest. This back door with courtyard resembles with our west facing Indraprastha's balcony.
The back side of our hut is a escaping way. Walking through this path, we atmost reach the curve where this little brook took the bent leading towards the unknown, deep path.

Her wet locks are scattered on her back. Her vow is echoing in my ear- "I will not tie my hair until I wash it with Dushashan's blood"
She is motionless except her fingers, which are continuously picking the end of her attire.

I went near and sit beside her. She feels my presence when tends her to bend near my body, grab my palm and begin to tell,
"Do you know Aarya, when he entered into the room, I was already in pain, you Aarya know the reason. But he just came and grabbed my hair.
"Aarya, It was paining, a lot.
"Aarya, I tried to stop him. I beg him, threat him, I shout, I scream but no one came
" Not you five too, Aarya."

Her words cracking my heart, piercing my skin, muscles, bones which no one ever can wound it. I am very weak near my beloved & family, I agree. They are my only preference.

"Aarya, he ordered me to do his slavery. Aarya, you all never asked me to do a little to little work.
Aarya..."

Tears running down her face. I too in pain caused by the deep wound.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Draupadi's POV:-

Aarya is crying, holding me tightly. His strong arms are just wiping my uncontrollable tears. I open my heart near him. After that Dyutsabha, I was terribly haunted by this fear. And I, just want to tell everything to my Aarya(s). I know it will hurt him a lot but I couldn't bear it anymore.

From the uprising Himalaya to the deep ocean, the whole Aryavart is aware about the strength of Aarya Bhim. Each person is afraid to stand in front of his power. And that mighty warrior feeling helpless.
Not only Aarya Bhim, but also Aarya Arjun, Aarya Nakul, Aarya Sahadev and Aarya Yudhisthir. They try to console me with a smile in their face, but I can feel their tears, embracing me in their arms, they cry.
It hurts me most. I know, my Aarya(s) have no fault for that incident- Dyutsabha. Those evils trapped them. They are well known that Aarya Yudhisthir never go against the Path of Dharma. And they took benefit of it.
They also know that, Aarya(s) love me most, and so again they too benefit of it. My mind agree to it, but my heart won't. I don't want my Aarya to cry, only because of me and hide my tears from them.
But they are my Aarya- Pandavas. I can't keep secret from them. Looking at them, I find a massive comfort which let me to burst my all emotions.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bhim's POV:-

Looking at her face, I feel very helpless. Her restless face doesn't let us to sleep at night. We try a lot to console her, but finally we lost our words and left all of us in tears.
She is haunted by the incidents of Dyutsabha.

"Aarya, please don't let those happen again, if it repeats, Aarya- I will die surely. I can't tolerate it again. It is painful, excessive"
She is rubbing her wet and faint face on my cloak and her slender fingers trying to figure grip among mine.

"Don't talk these again. Those Kauravas will not touch you again. I promise. Believe me, Panchali."
I hold her lotus like palm and place a gentle kiss on it.

"Krishnaa, look what we gather today, only for you" the voice come from the inside of the hut. This is the joyous tone of Nakul, who everytime try to impress his love giving everything in his possibilities, satisfying her tantrums. He cares her a lot, excessive.
"Panchali- , Bhrata- " this is Arjun.

"Arya-" she reply in her broken voice.

"Let's go, Krishnaa" I try to insist by holding her hand.

"I want to be alone for sometime" , she detach her hand from mine, turn back, move down the stairs and walk into dark.
We five remain standing on the courtyard, looking at her. She too doesn't go so far. She is stopped by a huge teak tree. Holding it, she burst in tears. We became motionless like someone is holding our foot from ground. We have no other choice than looking and repenting. We only know that our moisture eyes are obstructing our vision.

The moon and fireflies are the only evidence of our sad chapter. The strong wind trying to spread her crying voice too strongly so that it could tremble the throne of 'Bidhata' .

🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️