12. Shiver of Sorrow

Nakul's POV:-

Holding the empty flower basket, we both begin to walk through the fluffy little bushes.

"Arya, how beautiful this dawn is!"
She cluch my arm with her arm, touches her cheeks on it and closes her eyes and tries to feel the cool, soothing breeze of the early monsoon. And I, just mesmerises with her beauty. Though I see her infinite times, still every time I look at her, I became captivate towards her. Really, she is an endless epitome of beauty.
People call me handsome, but I think I am nothing near her. I feel blessed that I have her.

"Arya, are you listening me?"
"Yes, my dear", I give her reply looking
"Then,where are you looking at?"
"Trying to compare the beauty of nature and you-", I try to add hyperbole in her poetry.
"Oho Arya, everytime compliment"
"Don't you like compliment?"
"No, I don't", she says in a sudden serious tone.
"Why? Everyone likes compliment", I ask her in casual and simple tone without looking at her eyes.
"Arya, that's the root of our suffering".
"Stop saying such-", my step stops, I turn towards her and press my palm over her lips, so that se can't say anything. But above my palm, her black, doe like eyes depict everything, even her untold sorrows, whose glimpses are such words.

Further, without saying any words, we again begin to walk through the flowery bushes. At this time, she is walking in front of me and I am following her. Her curls are moving with the wind, her veil too. Her palms are touching the buds and newly blooming flowers. It seems like the blossoms are oozing beauty from her and that intensifying her beauty more and more.
I pick some flower from the bushes, pink and purple, red and lavender and try to make a band with it.

On reaching the bank of the sleek flowing calm river, I ask Panchali, "From where you will choose your flowers?"
"Arya, from everywhere"
"Then pluck as you wish"
"Arya-, I already found them", she come close to me and tell near me, and again she wants to move back but I grab her as I grab the opportunity.
She gives a slight amile to me.
"Arya, I have something for you"
"What?", She moves her eyes in surprise and I like that movement of her eyes.
Actually I love her everything, everything that she does.
"Arya, show me-", she loses her patience. We also observe that now days she loses her patience quickly.
"At first close your eyes"
"Noo, why?", She says in a childish tone.
"Please, please, please", I request her in a flirty voice.
"Oh, my handsome arya is requesting me, then I must have to follow", and she closes her eyes, like the petal covers its core.
I take my flowery band in my hand which I collected on my way, and place that on her wrist and another one I adore that on her hair.
"Done", I say to her.
"I understand what you did"
" I know, but you only understand, you don't know what I did"
"So, how I will know?"
"Look in the water".
Holding her palm, I take her near the water, "bow your right side of your head".
"Ok, but you hold me. The river is flowing very fast".
I smile her back and grab her palm more tightly. She begin to look at the water with different poses.
"How is it?", I ask her.
"I have no words", she replies with a expressionless face.
I turn my head opposite to her.
"Arya, it's very beautiful", she says in a cosy voice, "I love you".
"Samragyi giving bribe".
"Anything for my Arya", she says.

I recal that, during Dyutsabha, when Jyesth losed me first, after getting that information, she abruptly came into the hall and shouted at Dyurohan, Shakuni, Dhritarashtra and even Vidur and Pitamaha too. And she also questioned Jyesth that what gave him right to stake her husband.
Everytime, every moment, after our marriage, she did her full duties devotionally.

"Arya, it's going bright", her words broke my thoughts, "we have to return home early".
So fast it became our 'home' and the courtyard in front of the hut in this woods is our land where the squirrel, fawn, birds and insects are the inhabitants.
"Hmm dear, otherwise everyone will began to search us".
"Then Arya Bhim will scold you", she says mockingly.
"Only me? You also will get the share."
"Na, I will give another excuse".
We begin to walk towards home as fast as I could.

"Krishnaa"
"Yes Arya", she stops and look me back.
"How is the wrist band?", I ask her
"Arya, it's beautiful", her voice chuckles, "very very beautiful".
"Then don't keep your wrist empty".
"Arya-", she looks down.

While leaving the kingdom, she also left the sacred bangles which we gave her during our marriage.
She was broken enough at that time and we can't blame her for her actions. Only person we can blame is Dyurohan.

"Dear", I move close to her. Hold her both palms within my palm, and with another palm, I lift her chin and wipe her tears.
"Ssh, don't cry, my dear, don't cry. It's not your fault. It's our fault, so why are you blaming yourself?".
"Arya, I want those. I love you all, truely", her voice is trembling like the weary monsoon wind.
"We know dear. No need to give you the prove of love to us. We trust you, love you a lot, a lot."
"Arya-"
"Bharata Arjun kept everything with him. And he will give you".

She abruptly hug me tightly. Her veil come down from her head, and I am not insist her to correct that, because here, it's don't have any value. Here love is the only valuable thing to us.
I kiss on her forehead.

The high rise trees drops the colourful flowers with the resonance of the gush of upcoming monsoon wind.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹