Who are you?

You are 29 years old. You have a good life, but no ones is perfect. With good, there always comes evil. You spend most of your days in your desk, either, making art or watching the two most wonderful people. Séan William McLaughlin and Mark Edward Fishbach. You admire them greatly and you keep yourself posted in all there work.
                                  Present
You sit on your desk and doodle. "Need to focus" you shake your head and look at your computer screen
                     PAX Planning
Tickets
Clothes
Toiletries
Badges ofc
Charger
Food!
Place to stay
"Hmm, think I have most things down" you smile and open up a tab. "Oh nice Seán posted something" you smile more and open up how new video. "Oh! Times and dates! Ok cool have that now" you scribble his show times and days he is staying. Your phone dings. You roll out from the desk and slide over to a dresser. You pick up your phone and smile. "Mark's dates too!" You scribble those on the same paper and fold it up. "Three more days and I get to meet them!" You giggle and stand up abruptly and put a fist in the air "Woah too fast!" You hold your head and sit back down and laugh at yourself. You give yourself a couple of minutes to adjust and you SLOWLY get back up. You grab your suite case and start neatly putting your clothes in. You get yourself ready and the door rings. "My badges!" You bolt towards the door and open it. "Uh package for Y/N?"
"Ah yes that it me!" You sign the pad and the post man hands you the tiny box. You smile and head back to your desk. You pack your badge in a secure pocket. "Three days" he says softly. You squeal and smiles brightly. You sit back on your chair and bring yourself to your laptop and hit play on Mark's recent video. "Another pole dancing video?" You shake your head and laugh.