Jackie/POV

Jackie smiles as he runs inside. He stops at the front desk and stands there. He pants and looks around "I..should...have not...ran" he huffs. He looks around, the bright red catching his eye, ~ooo pretty~ he thinks. He smiles to himself and looks back "Hurry up! I'm bored!" Y/N sprints to the front and jumps on Jackie's back, Seán and Mark catch up to them "I'm guessing you guys wanna share a room?" Jackie shrugs "I mean it doesn't really matter to me, I just don't wanna be alone" he whines a little and looks at Y/N. He shrugs again "I mean if your fine with it sure" Y/N nods and smiles "Yeah it's fine, just Jackie...I'm wanring you, give me my space okay?" They joke and they all laugh. Jackie smiled "Feisty, I like it...To Narn-no...to the room!" Jackie carries Y/N on his back and grabs the hotel key and runs. Seán sighs "They'll send their suitcases right?" The receptionist nods and Mark pays for the night "Oh Mark you didn't have to do that...I was going to.." Mark cute him off "No it's fine, no bother" Seán blushes at his kindness. Meanwhile, Jackie opens the door and Y:N flops on the bed, Jamie laughs and sits on it. He gives up and lays on it, he curls up and closes his eyes "It's so comfy!" The squishy surface cradling his back. He rolls around and smiles "Ooo! It's squishy!" Y/N giggles at his cuteness and smiles "It really is" they laugh. Simone knocks in the door and Y/N gets up and opens it, they smiled and nods, they take something and put it in the room "What's that?" Jackie gets up and looks over "Oh our suitcases...Hey Jackie I'm going to shower Okay?" Jackie smiles and nods "Okay!" Y/N takes their clothes and walks in the bathroom, Jackie tries to sleep but is unable to.