Mark/ POV

Mark watches as Jackie emerges and makes his introductions. He tries not to laugh as Seán explains to him his purpose. Mark looks over at Y/N, and smiles at their excitement. He watches this whole scene play by, his mind wanders and he looks off..."Yeah! I'm staying with Mark and Y/N" Mark hears this in a different sentence that is said and quickly snaps back. "Wait what's going on again? I need an explanation.." he says trying to sound like he was paying attention. Y/N goes close to his ear and explains the situation "...and maybe we can all go to the hotel!" They add. Mark smiles and nods "That's actually a good idea! Nice job!" He says. Seán puts an arm on Jackie's shoulder and smiles "Ok we'll do that, you should...practice on whispering Y/N" they smile sheepishly and Mark puts a hand on their back and pat it "Hey it's all good, it was partly my fault too" he smiled and puts his hands to his sides "Shall we go then?" Seán and Jackie nod as Y/N lets out a quite 'yes'. Thy make their way out of the airport unseen and they start walking to the hotel. Mark and Seán in the front of the group and Jackie and Y/N in the back of the group. Jackie and Y/N were just hating about all Jackie's adventures, Jackie of course, happy to have someone that will actually listen to him. He smiled brightly as he explains the adventure to the Galapagos Island, where the great Darwin found the key to the theory of evolution. Mark and Seán talk about if and when will Y/N meet the egos and how will they meet them. It was a great dilemma, but the figures it out. They both agreed to do it...tomorrow at 9:00, they will all meet in a party room that they will rent out, and that's where they'll meet them.  Mark sighs and looks back at Y/N and Jackie having fun. He nods and smiled at them "We're here guys!"