Mark/ POV

Mark sits in the airplane and meets this wonderful person. He stays in trance on how cool they are. He listens carefully to them, catching everything they say. Mark looks at Seán and asks him to ask them for their number, "Do ittt! Pleaseeee! I'm..too nervous.." he smiles sheepishly. Seán shakes his head and laughs, he nods and asks them cooly for their number. They agree and they exchange numbers. Mark smiles "Thanks Seán" Seán smiles and nods "No problem". Eventually Seán sleeps and Y/N and Mark decide to give him more space, they set him across the seat, Y/N and Mark sit together and Seán curls up and sleeps across the seat. Mark and watches him for a little and nods "Think he is comfortable?" He turns to Y/N, they shrug and take Seán's plushie and put it next to him, Seán takes it and cuddles with it, he smiles. "Aww that's so cute!" Y/N says. They realizes what they have just said and blushes "um, I mean..." they blush more and smiles sheepishly. Mark smiles, he puts a hand on them "Hey all good, promise I won't tell him" he chuckles sweetly. Mark checks his watch and smiles "15 more minutes! Hey Y/N, which hotel are you staying at?" They look at you with a smiles "Oh! I'm going to *insert hotel*" Mark smiles brightly "That's where me and Seán are staying!" Mark looks at themsweetly, "Your welcome to walk with us! It's not that far and it's a good walking distance" he smiles. Y/N nods "Yeah ok! I'd love to! Only if it is ok with you and Seán" mark nods "I'll ask Seán when he wakes up.." Mark sits back and sighs ,"Might wanna get your things together, we have like 5minutes before we arrive" he looks up at the ceiling and hums to himself.