PROLOGUE

INSPIRED AND BASED ON CAPCOM'S RESIDENT EVIL VIDEO GAMES

Ellaine Grace, a 25 years old proud new STARS member, with her Short Cobalt Blue Bob with Slightly Rounded Ends hairstyle, standing near the entrance and was busy looking at her watch.

"Tanya where are you?" she murmured as she once again looking the time in her watch.

"Hey Ely!" a young man wave at her and was running towards her.

"Rupert! Why weren't you inside?" she asked the guy with a dark brown hair and wears a red leather jacket and a black jeans.

"I was looking for you, and you looked so sassy in your outfit today" he said to her.

"Yeah, wearing our uniforms makes me feel sick sometimes" she replied with a smile.

"Are you excited about getting this budge, and the cards and all?" he asked her enthusiastically.

"Yeah sort of..." Ellaine replied.

"What would be our first assignment Elly, and I hope we could be partners in it!" Rupert said excitedly.

"Well I just hope they wouldn't assign us picking up garbage's" she said laughing.

"Still waiting for your sister?" he asks.

"Yes I wonder where she is now?" she replied looking worried.

"You said it yourself this her first time I bet she might be having a hard time looking for this place" Rupert told her.

"But I have given her a map for the city" she said.

"Well give her time come on lets go inside, the ceremony is about to start" Rupert said to her and nodded that they would go inside.

"Yes sure" she replied and as she was about to go inside she again looks at the entrance and said, "Tanya, don't make me worried"

Inside the auditorium where a lot of people was waiting for the ceremony to start. Some of the new STARS members were so excited for this, like this is their graduation day. Becoming a part of special Ops is they all once dreamed of.

"They said we will be sitting in the second row" Rupert said as he guided Ellaine on their sits.

There were a thunder of applause as the both of them sited as the speaker was being introduce and came up to the stage.

"Good evening everyone this is indeed a glorious day, were once this young people here are trainees but now they will become a proud and an elite member of S.T.A.R.S., who will knew kept the Racoon city safe and peaceful" the speaker started his speech.

"She should have been here" Ellaine murmured again looking at her watch.

"Relax Ely, your sister would be here" Rupert reassured her.

As the speaker goes on with his speech and the audiences were listening, Ellaine suddenly noticed a woman dressed in black sleeves and slocks, walks very timid and very slowly like she was about to dropped off or were very dizzy like she was losing her balance.

"Rupert, looked at that woman" she said to him pointing at woman walking very weird.

"What about her?" he asks.

"I don't know she seemed strange" she replied. She never took her eyes away from here.

Then the woman stops besides the huge man with a half trimmed beard, it's like the man was asking if she's alright as she was standing near him and just looking him with a blank stare. Then all of the sudden the woman opens up her mouth and endulge it to the man biting his neck. The man shouted in pain and in fear and everyone was histerical and frightened, the speaker stop his speech and everyone was looking at the man being bit by that woman.

"Oh no!" Ellaine burst out in fear and she stood up and also Rupert witnessing that bloody incident. Then all of a sudden some screams were heard at the upper portion of the auditorium was heard and as Ellaine and Rupert look at it, they were being attack by some people like that of the woman they saw, there dress was covered with blood even there mouths. They bite those people they came across it's like they were feeding from them. The new STARS members also stood up to help the crowd but it seems like they were useless with just their bare hands.

"Let's get out of here!" Ellainde demanded Rupert.

Ely what about this people we have to help them" Rupert insisted.

"We can't do anything for them right now! Let's go!" she said to him and grab his hands and they run going to the exit but as they are approaching the exit one of the creature jump to Rupert and made him struggling on the floor like the man was going to bite him.

"Get off me! Get off!" he said struggling. "Ely! Help me!" she shouted to her as she was just standing looking horrified. "ELY! HELP!" he shouted again and all of a sudden she was awaken by her senses, and then she look for something a weapon or anything she could use. Then she saw a police office on lying on the floor with a severe wound on the neck and was covered with blood then she saw it he is holding a gun. And then she grabbed it and focus it to the attacker of Rupert and shot it's shoulder. Although the creature was force away from Rupert but it was still standing like it was not hurt by the bullet.

"What the hell?" Rupert said as he stands up.

"Stop or Ill shot again!" she commanded the person but it was still coming for them with it's white eyes and bloody mouth. Then she shots him again in the knees the man just fall down and was once again stands up coming for them. "You have got be kdding me!" then one last time she shoot him directly in the head and then the man falls down permanently.

Some of three of the creatures were coming towards them, and Ellaine shoot them one by one without a miss aiming at their heads. But more of them kept coming the one that was bitten by the creatures now rises up and became one of them.

"This is like never ending!" Ellaine looking horrified by these events and then all of a sudden they all heard the shouting, screaming and more of the undead are moving in.

"Look there's more of them Ely!" Rupert shouted pointing at the hoards of the undead.

"This is not good! We have to get out of here!" Ellaine said with determination as they were looking at the undead almost swarming the Racoon Auditorium.

DEAD ESCAPE

DEAD ESCAPE