CHAPTER 6: UNCHOOSEN PATH

CHAPTER 6

UNCHOOSEN PATH

SEPTEMBER 28, 1998

SEPTEMBER 28, 1998

9:10PM

GRILL 13 RESTAURANTS

They just saw an empty restaurant, no one's inside. Tanya, in spite of losing her hopes had found a trace to where they could find her sister. Jake and Billy agreed to help , they all just want to get out from the forsaken city. A written of Ellaine gave Tanya and the others to where they will go next, to the Raccoon's City Hall.

"Okay then, let's plan what road or streets to take the faster way going to the City Hall" Jake to them.

"Taking the main streets would be a lot faster" Billy answered, while Tanyais still looking at the writings on the table written by her sister.

"Don't worry Elly, where going to see each other again" Tanya said, touching the writings in the table in her teary eyes.

All of a sudden Billy saw a huge creature approaching towards them and aiming a rocket launcher, to them, and when it fire, Billy shouts to Tanya and Jake, "EVERYBODY WATCH OUT!!" he shouted then Jake saw the approaching arsenal and jump over Tanya and they took cover beneath the bartending area while Billy jumped towards the floor and hid underneath a table while they heard a very loud explosion, and they were pieces and fragments all over as some parts of the restaurants exploded. There were smoke and fire all over after it happened.

"Are you alright?" Jake as his company coughing from the smoke he inhaled. "Tanya are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm good, thanks" she replied. Then they stand and look around for Billy.

"Billy where are you?" Jake call him.

"I'm here, and I'm fine" Billy stands up and looked at them.

"What the hell had happened?" Jake asked. Then they heard a loud footsteps coming towards them and an image of a huge monster emerges, looking mad and hungers to kill.

"Oh my God it's the monster that killed my friends and it found me" Billy said shaking in fear.

"STARSSSS!" shouts the monster as it continues to approach them.

"We have to get out of here now! Run!" Jake shouted to them.

Tanya took the hand of Billy, and shaking his shoulder. "Billy snap out of it, we have to run now!" Tanya said to him and he was back into his senses.

"Come on now let's run towards the kitchen" Jake told them and they run fast towards the kitchen and finds an exit door but the problem was there is a zombie standing near the door a chief with a lot of blood stained in his mouth. Then as Tanya and Billy stood in fear. Jake shoots the zombie directly in its head and it stumbles on the floor.