CHAPTER 3 "CHAOS IN A POLICE DEPARTMENT" Part 1

CHAPTER 3

"CHAOS IN A POLICE DEPARTMENT"

Part 1

SEPTEMBER 28, 1998

SEPTEMBER 28, 1998

7:45PM

RACCOON POLICE DEPARTMENT

After getting through and running in the dark alleys of Raccoon City, Jake and Tanya managed to arrive in the Raccoon Police Department. Like what Jake the place was chaos, as they enter the gates there were Police cars with broken mirrors, scattered used bullets and there were blood on the streets. What's worst is there are a numbers of undead that walks, and lingering all over the streets near the gate of the Police headquarter. "Get inside" Jake told Tanya as he pushed and opened up the gates. "Thanks" she replied. Then Jake closed the gate and locked it with a metal bar. "Are you sure that's good idea locking us in?" Tanya asked. "We don't have a choice, I think it's safer inside than outside, or at least those zombies wouldn't get in" he answered. "Come on let's take a look inside" Jake said. "Good idea I just hope my sister is there" Tanya said and the both of them entered the door.

The place was quiet, there were no people inside, many documents have scattered around the floor and there are some blood stained in some of the walls.

"Elly?! Are you here?" Tanya said with a loud voice.

"Ssshhh... Don't make any noise, that's too loud or it may attract some creatures who must be inside this building" Jake said to her.

"Sorry about that, I just thought maybe she will know that I might be here, and besides you're the one who said it's more dangerous outside" Tanya replied.

"Well let's be vigilant, hours ago I told you the word safe is not in this city anymore" Jake claimed.

"So your familiar about this place, so where do we look for my sister?" Tanya asked.

"I'm not sure, if they are here they might be hiding" He replied. "Lets try to look around maybe we can find some clues to the whereabouts of your sister" Jake continued.

"Okay sure, that won't be a problem" Tanya answered.