CHAPTER 2 "THE WHITE MAN"

CHAPTER 2

"THE WHITE MAN"

SEPTEMBER 28, 1998

SEPTEMBER 28, 1998

6:28PM

RACCON CITY GRAND AUDITORIUM

Jake and Tanya reached Raccoon city's auditorium to find her sister Ellaine. They saw a very destructive site. Damage police cars, burning cars, and some undead roaming around outside the auditorium and some of them are feasting on the flesh of a human. As soon Jake stopped the car, they went out and run as fast as they can to reach inside the auditorium, nonetheless they can run around the undead because they move to slow and whenever a certain undead goes very near on them, Jake shoots them in the head. . Finally they have reach the auditorium, they entered the huge gate and Jake close it again to make sure the dead couldn't get in.

"Ah, Jake we have a problem!" Tanya told him and he heard a growling sound and when he look in front of them he can't believe what he saw. "What happened to this dogs!" Jake said in horrors as he saw some dogs that have white eyes and some burning and decaying flesh in their bodies. 

"Are they also like those zoombies?"Tanya said as she saw those dogs approaching to them and growling

"Are they also like those zoombies?"Tanya said as she saw those dogs approaching to them and growling. "Well I don't know about that Tanya maybe they are but one things for sure, I don't want to become there dinner tonight, seems like they are craving for us" Jake answered to her. "What are we going to do?" Tanya asks him as they both stood frozen and saw the monsters in front of them. "I'll distract them, I'll move first so that they'll follow and you will run as fast as you can, until you can get inside" he answered. "Are you crazy? You can't move that fast, and I can't leave you alone here" she insisted. "Go now, we don't have time, you must find your sister maybe she's inside, don't worry I'll be fine I will be right behind you" Jake told her, without taking his eyes off on the growling mutant dogs. "This is crazy!" Tanya said. "Let's do this! On three! THREE!" after Jake shouted he run away from Tanya and five of the mutant dogs run after him, while Tanya make a run for her life to reach the door of the auditorium. But before she could do that another dog leap in front of her, looking at her growling. "Shit! Bad timing!" she said. She is frozen in fear while the dog slowly cunning and is about to attack. "Okay now good boy! Sit!" she said. "Sit I said!" and then after she said it the dog jump at her but she was quick to dodge the dog. She saw a car with an open sit and she run towards it while the dog is running after her, she got inside the car and open the other door and make her way out and close it, and as the mutant dog was now inside the car she hurried back and reach the other side of the door and close it. "That's how you will behave doggy!" she said. But when she was about to walk away she heard a sound like a broken glasses and when she turned around she the dog jumping out of the car where she locked it. "Damn! Dog why so strong!" she said it run towards her and jump ready to devour her but then she heard a gun and the dog drop down the floor and saw its head hit by a bullet. "You okay?" Jake asked. "I'm good what happened to the other dogs?" she asked. "Don't mind them I got trapped by the walls and I had no choice but to fire my gun at them and shoot them in the head one by one. "You must be a good shooter after all!" she said in relief. "Come on let's get inside we might not know how many of this creatures are out here" Jake told her and they run inside the auditorium.