CHAPTER 1 "WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY"

SEPTEMBER 28, 1998

SEPTEMBER 28, 1998

5:30PM

"Yes, Mom if it's not for that huge traffic back there near the raven's bridge I would have arrived on time for Ely's graduation" Tanya told her mom on the phone as she was driving her car going to Raccoon City.

Tanya in her angled lob cut hair, 19 years of age was the youngest sister of Ellaine. She was invited by her sister for her graduation and was now very late.

"Welcome to RACCOON CITY! " reading the signs she just passed. "Mom I am here alright, No mom there was a an accident near the bridge a man's car was hit by a dump truck, the driver was like crazy, police said and they said he came for Raccoon city" she continued talking to her mother.

She took the mop and read it again unsure of what directions she will go. She flip the map upside down looking for Raccoons auditorium.

"It's near the central park" she murmured. "What mom? No, I was looking at the map, well I have to call you later okay once I meet Elly, and I have to look for a gas station my car is almost empty" she said to her mom. "Okay Mom bye love you!" the she put back her phone on the car's desk.

She was looking all over to find a gas station and she saw that the city was so quiet it's like a ghost town, and it seems like there's been a war or a great damage happened to that are it was all a mess. Shortly after she find what she was looking for a gas station. She parked her car, get out from it and walks towards the gas station.

"Hello! Anybody here?  I would like to pay for the gas" she said as she went inside the gas station

"Hello! Anybody here? I would like to pay for the gas" she said as she went inside the gas station. She looks all over and saw that this place also is a mess. There was papers scattering on the floor, there broken drinking glasses and as she went further, she was shocked in fear as she saw some blood stained on the floor. "Oh my God, hello?" she continued, still no one answered her. She saw that the kitchen door was open so she decided to take a look inside. She slowly opened the door and slowly walked in, and then she heard something it's like someone must be eating or chewing something. She looked near the cooking area and saw a man sitting behind it's back like it was eating something. "Hello mister I need to pay for the..." she was about to continue when she was shocked in terror when the man look behind her and was holding an arm of a person. "Oh my God!" she screamed. The man stood up walking towards him, the man had a bloody mouth and a eye white yes, his making this weird moaning sounds like it was hungry ready to feed for her. "Don't you come any closer I tell you!" but the man couldn't comprehend her and instead it jump towards her aiming for her neck, she was struggling while the man grasping for her neck to bite her. "No please! Stop! Help!" she was shouting. It seems like no one heard her and with all her forced she kicked the man so heard and she loose free. She run very fast outside the kitchen but someone grabbed her from behind, another man wearing a jumper shirt, grabbing her arms was about to bite her but she manage to reach the empty bottled bear and slap it to the undead's face. But it seems it wasn't hurt by it, it continued walking towards with its mouth wide opened. "Please stop!" she just said helplessly as she stood behind the counter's desk. All of a sudden she heard a gunshot and she saw a hole on the man who was about to attack her and it drop dead on the floor.