Chapter one:

???'s POV:
"Just go, so your strength can stop breaking all of our equipment, we can't handle you", the club leader said.
"But I'm holding back as much as I can, please".
"Nope, I'm sorry, but you need to go".
Again, again I was criticized for my strength. I was walking out of the club. One of my friends rubbed my back but I didn't pay attention. I just wanted to go home and play my games. It wasn't just my strength everyone was jealous of, it was my intelligence, even though I try to hold back my full potential, why can't I, why can't I be loved?
I continued to the crosswalk, the crosswalk showed walks and I made my way across but was intercepted by a truck moving down the street at a fast past.  I was bleeding out, I heard people yelling, I was happy, no one has to worry, although, if I was reincarnated, hopefully, people would love me and my power.
I blacked out and when I opened my eyes I reached my hand into the air. It was small. I could see a mirror. I was a baby, but where am I? I saw that a woman was holding me.
"Mama", I said.
The lady's eyes began to widen and start to cry.
"Ryouma, Ryouma, the baby just said Mama", she shouted.
I blinked as a man with blue hair showed up.
"Dada", I said as I pointed.
"No way, Minami, our little Kanata, he's such a smart and cute little child", he shouted with happiness as he picked me up.
"So my name is Kanata, at least I know that", I thought.
"Your highness is there a problem I heard yelling", a person with a butler uniform said.
"Wait, is he a king or something", I thought.
"Sebastian, I'm fine, go get my other son, Ryu".
"Right away", he said.
"Sebastian", I said.
"He said Sebastian's name, this child, once your big enough you can start studying", he said to me with a smile.
Sebastian brought a boy with him.
"Father", he said.
"Ah, Ryu, come here, hold your little brother", my father said.
Well, I guess if I'm reborn into this form, I guess I'll have to wait for swordsmanship and other martial arts, but, I'm happy right now everyone around me seems to like me", I thought.
My brother held me.
"Remember me, I'm Ryu, your big bro, you can call me Ryu-ni, okay", he said to me with a smile.
"Ryu-ni", I said.
"So cute, I love my little brother", he said as he hugged me.
After a few years...
I was four years old, I have already learned the language of this world, apparently, my name is Kanata Shuntaka, I've read every book I can, it seems like this world is a fantasy version of Japan. This world's language and names are similar to the language and names from where I came from.
I was walking around when I saw a group of knights sparing.
"Amazing", I thought as I smiled.
"Oh, if it isn't little Kanata", the head knights men said.
His name was Youichi, he's really cool.
"Youichi, I want to spar to, please teach me", I shouted as I bowed.
"Woah, of course, I'll teach you, here's a sword", he said as he tossed me a wooden sword.
I held it in my hands. It was light. I held it in front of me like in kendo. The other knights saw my stance and their eyes widened.
"Woah, where did you learn a stance like that", Youichi said.
"Who knows, lets spar", I said with a smile.
Youichi grabbed a wooden sword. We stood in front of each other. I felt my blood pumping. I charged him, and when he went to hit me I dodged and got behind him. I then kicked his legs with a low kicked and he fell on his back. I pointed the sword at him.
"Wow", Youichi shouted.
I saw that Ryu was staring at us.
"Ryu-ni, what's wrong"?
"What if you would have gotten hurt, sparing is not for a four-year-old little boy", he said.
"I'm perfectly fine, and I finally had some fun, my blood was pumping from the adrenaline and the excitement of fighting, it was fun", I shouted.
He hugged me.
"My cute little brother, why won't you listen when I'm trying to protect you", he said as he squished me tighter.
"Are you a bro-con", I thought.
(Bro-con, brother complex, can't help but love their brother)
"Hey, Ryu, he's fine, he's really good with good training, he can protect himself from people in the future. So I say let him", Youichi said.
Ryu finally let go, and he was pouting.
"My cute little brother", he said.