Chapter six:

Third POV:
At the end of the day, Kanata returned to his room ready to face embarrassment. But on the way there he had a strange encounter.
"Ma...ki", Kanata said with a surprise.
He saw a green-haired guy with brown eyes. The guy blushed as he saw Kanata.
"The prince"?
Kanata wasn't surprised.
"I guess you wouldn't be him. Which is while I'll tell you my other name that will jog your memory? If you are him. in the other world, I was known as Shiro Testuya".
"Shiro-san", he shouted as he hugged Kanata.
Then he let go.
"In this world, I'm the prince known as Kanata Shuntaka", he said.
"Kanata"?
"Yeah, but how did you get into this world"
"It was shortly after you had passed away, I got really depressed, I knew it wasn't your fault. You were tired of it all, but, I was really in love with you. I loved how strong you were, and you had your really cute moments when you were alive in the other world,".
"Cute, there was no way the old sad version of me was cute. After all, even now I'm a monster, I can use powerful S-ranked magic with no drawback. I just can't win can I".
"Actually, I committed suicide because I knew you weren't coming back once they unplugged you from the breathing machine. You were gone, it was like there was no soul inside of you. I won't explain the details, but I arrived probably around the time you did, considering that you and I are both first years in this school".
Kanata was surprised.
"You killed yourself, why would you do something like that over someone like me. You understand the life you could have lived", Kanata asked as he saw Maki smirk.
Maki grabbed Kanata's chin. Kanata was paralyzed with shock.
"Shiro, or Kanata, I didn't care if it meant killing myself. In this world, my name is still Maki, and for you to recognize me, you must feel the same as well. I didn't want to live in a world without you, and I was in love with you", he said.
He tried to kiss Kanata but Kanata was pulled back by Karma. Kanata was still in shock.
"Karma, thanks for helping me, I was kind of frozen there", Kanata said while shaking a bit.
"What were you trying to do to him, brother", he asked Maki.
"Brother"?
"I was about to kiss him, what is something wrong with wanting to kiss the person I love, Karma. after all, I died just to see him again", Maki said.
"You might be my twin, but you will not have my friend, also he's the prince, his brother will kill you", Karma shouted.
"Karma".
"Heh, this is such a huge coincidence, Shiro, you're of royalty and we're of nobility, it' s quite amazing"?
"Wait, what did you just call Kanata, you bastard", Karma asked.
"Shiro".
Suddenly all of the things Kanata said made so much sense. He looked at Kanata's golden eyes.
"Your eyes are the same as his, you're Shiro Tetsuya, I was killed by Maki, and brought into this world with him. We're twin brothers of a noble family. I was the captain of the kendo club back in our world, I'm sorry, if it wasn't for me being such an asshole, because of how strong you were, you wouldn't have died. Of course, Maki thought the same thing, which is why he killed me, and then himself".
Kanata's eyes widened.
"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about, I really don't", Kanata said as his eyes became glossy.
Kanata teleported away.
"Kanata", Karma said.
"Geez, you should have kept your mouth shut, god knows where he is, you know he was about to cry before he teleported away".
"Shut up Maki it's your fault".
"Actually, Karma it's yours, you're really angry".
"I'm heading to my room, so fuck off Maki".
"Karma", Maki said coldly.
Karma glared at him as he turned around.
"He's mine, he's even cuter now. I won't lose Shiro again", he said with a smirk.
Karma walked to their room. Kanata was sitting on his bed pouting.
"Kanata, I'm sorry".
"It's fine, what happened in another world stays in another world. I was just surprised that you two were from there".
"Kanata".
He hugged Kanata.
"Thank god, I thought you hated me".
"Karma, why do you keep hugging me"?
"Because you look like you need it".
"Maki seems to be scarier then I remembered", Kanata said.
"Eh, how are you scared, you're really strong and I don't think Maki could beat you".
"Although, its Maki I don't want to hurt him. Also, Karma, I don't hold anything against you so don't worry".
"Shiro, Maki really changed after you died", he said.
"Hey, I haven't been called that in many years, so don't get into that habit", Kanata said.
"Kanata, don't worry, I won't call you that anymore".