Chapter Five:

Third POV:
The next day...
After putting on his uniform, Kanata walked to his homeroom class, his first class of magic S ranked curriculum. His teacher was no other than Hikaru.
Hikaru saw Kanata and felt fear crawl up his spine.
"Nice to see you again Mr. Shunyu", Kanata said.
"Nice seeing you as well kid, try not to break anything today, okay"?
"You were the one that told me to punch the wall, and also I fixed it so there", he shouted.
"Kanata, you know the teacher", Karma asked.
"Yeah, he surrendered to me when we had our practice exams, then he told me to punch a wall as a test for the exam. I put a hole in the wall and everyone freaked out, but I guess that was because it was a magic reinforced concrete wall".
"Wait you could tell that it was reinforced by magic", Hikaru shouted.
"Yeah, is that a bad thing"?
"No, it's just, some of the proctors didn't even know it was reinforced with magic. You know considering most of them are A-rank Magic users", he said.
"Well I'm just a bit different, anyway, instead of talking, we should focus on what you'll teach today, Mr. Shunyu", Kanata said.
"You're absolutely right, well considering your perfect score on the written exam, nothing in this class will be of great value to you".
"Except making friends, I was behind castle walls my entire life, so I think this is a great opportunity to make friends who don't treat me like I'm a higher person than them", Kanata said with a smile.
Suddenly he was shoved by a really tall guy.
"Move it, you're blocking the entrance", he said.
Kanata stared at him. The guy was the very definition of violence.
"Wait, Shuntaka, don't use violence", Hikaru shouted.
"Sorry about that, so you are also in this class, is nice to meet you what's your name", Kanata asked with a smile.
Hikaru looked shocked, and so did Karma.
"He didn't punch the guy", they thought.
The guy looked at Kanata and grabbed him by his uniform.
"This ain't no place for a dainty little girl", he said with a smirk.
Kanata's patience broke and he started to look pissed off.
"1. I'm not a girl, and 2. I'm anything but dainty, and 3. Who the hell are you calling little", Kanata said before grabbing his arm and squeezing it.
"W-what the hell, how the hell is you so strong", the guy shouted as he tried to pull his arm away.
"Kanata, I think that's enough", Karma said as he felt scared.
"True, but I did hold back so a wouldn't break your arm, my name is Kanata Shuntaka, nice to meet you friend, and I expect you to be here every day, also your name as well", he said with a smile as he let go of his arm.
"Y-yes, my name is Shino Yurihara", he said.
"Nice to meet you, I expect you to be a great friend".
Kanata levitated off the ground and flew to a seat. He sat down and felt someone touching his hair.
"Woah, such beautiful hair", the guy behind him said.
"Hey, what are you doing", Kanata asked.
"Your hair is so long".
"So, doesn't give you the right to touch it, now does it"?
"No, but I'm Rei Okari, nice to meet you".
"Nice to meet you as well I guess, don't touch my hair".
"Sorry, it's just your hair is so long. It reminds me of my little sister's hair back home", he said.
"Yeah, still, it's weird for you to touch someone else's hair without their permission you know".
"Sorry, Kanata-chan", Rei said.
After all the students came to class...
" Well let's start with...
Suddenly someone kicked the door open. There were three people that came in. They were all third years.
"Hey, which one of you first years is Kanata Shuntaka", one of them said.
Kanata stood up.
"I'm Kanata Shuntaka, what do you want? Can't you see we were about to start class"?
"Heh, I'm the third year representative, Yutaka Okitani. Heh, as the rumors say, you're quite the looker. Too bad you're a guy".
" What do you want"?
"Heh, how about our classes have a match against each other today"?
" Hey, judging by your aura you guys are pretty weak, how about this, instead of going against all of our class, how about only me"?
"There's being confident and being stupid".
" I'm being serious, I mean, you barge into our class expecting everything to go your way, but, Yutaka-senpai, I won't let you", Kanata said as he glared.
"Fine, but it's your funeral".
A little time later...
Everyone in the school was in the arena witnessing Kanata go against the entire third year S-class by himself.
All the boys from that class stared at him.
"Hey, he's really cute", they thought.
Kanata sighed.
" Are you sure you guys are up to do this", Kanata asked while showing some of his Aura.
Suddenly everyone in the arena went silent, even the teachers.
"Attack him all at once", Yutaka shouted.
Before they attacked, Kanata flew in the air.
"Garden of Eden", Kanata thought as plants began to grow and stopped the movements of the entire third year S-class.
The crowd looked completely shocked.
" Are all of you finished", he asked
They surrendered, and the crowd roared with excitement.
"The winner, Kanata Shuntaka".
"That match was too quick", Karma thought.
Kanata walked out of the stadium after disabling his magic. The third-year was released and the leader was pissed.

"How could we lose so easily to prince pretty boy, he must have been cheating. No, that spell was an S-level spell. There's no way he could have been cheating, maybe I should ask him to teach me", Yutaka thought.

Kanata sighed as he walked back to his classroom. On his way there he saw a mirror. 

"Even in this world I'm too strong, it's like it doesn't matter where I'm born, I'll always be a monster", he thought. 

Karma saw Kanata's expression. 

"Kanata seems different. He looks depressed", Karma thought.

Suddenly Karma hugged Kanata from behind. Kanata looked up in surprise.

"Karma"?

"Hey, Kanata, what's wrong, you look really sad"?

"Karma, he reminds me of Maki-senpai my best friend from my old world", Kanata thought.

"Karma, why are you hugging me"?

"Because you look sad, what's wrong"?

"I'm way overpowered, I shouldn't be this strong. I'm a monster, from the moment I was born", he said while looking down.

Karma smiled and took out the hair tie that held his long bright blue hair. 

"Kanata, your hair it's infused with magic, it's kind of pretty, also, you're not a monster, in fact, you'll be the greatest hero alive you know. You're not only powerful in magic, but in martial arts as well, in fact, if you were a monster, you'd be the cutest one I've seen".

Kanata's face turned red. 

"What's wrong Kanata"?

"Idiot", he mumbled.

"Huh, what was that"?

"Idiot", Kanata shouted before punching him and them flying away. 

"Kanata, you're way too cute", he thought as he held his stomach.