Chapter Eight:

A little while later...
Ryu's POV:
My brother looks presentable. His hair was brushed, he smelled a lot better, and his bangs were trimmed. His face was clean and he smiled.
"How do I look my little brother", he asked with a smirk.
"Girls would fawn over your brother, considering you look young for 30 years old", I said.
"Well he goes to my old school right", he asked.
"Yeah,  did you want to go now"?
"Yeah I want to meet my other little brother", He said with a smile.
"Fine, you may leave", Father said.
"Father", I said.
"But after I give you this letter of recommendation", he said.
"What for", Shun asked.
"To protect Kanata, you'll become his teacher. Trust me, you're more powerful than you think. You could have escaped at any moment but you didn't why is that", Father asked while looking at him.
"Self-regret, I don't even know why it happened but I won't do it ever again. That demon has no control over me now", he said.
"Demon", I shouted.
"I know that you were possessed but here's the problem, thousands of my people were slaughtered because of your actions even under the possession. I'm sorry, the only way to protect you from their wraith was to lock you away and have them forget", Father said.
"Father".
"Farewell, my son", he said after walking over to hand him the letter.
He hugged him.
"I'm sorry, Shun".
Shun's eyes widened as they filled with tears as he hugged back. My father began crying as he felt Shun's tears fall against his back.
"Don't worry, I was immature, I now have a spell that can block demon possession".
"Shun", I thought.
Meanwhile...
The next day...
Kanata's POV:
"Kanata", Karma shouted.
"What's wrong, Karma", I asked.
"Are you okay", he asked.
"Why are you asking that"?
"Because you look like you didn't get much sleep last night".
" I'm really tired, but I'll be fine, don't worry", I said with a smile.
We walked to class after getting ready. Then I saw someone different.
"Who are you, where's Hikaru-sensei", I asked.
"He's your magic teacher physically, while I'm the mental magic teacher. My name is Shun Shuntaka, do you know anyone by the name of Kanata Shuntaka. He's my little brother and he's in danger here, There is a pervert coming after him. I heard he was strong, I was kept away from the family for years and I really want to meet him".
He looked at me and lifted a piece of his hair. He compared them.
"You're Kanata", He shouted as he lifted me in the air and spun me around.
"You're my little brother, I wanted to meet you for so long", He said as he hugged me and he began crying.
"Is Ryu-ni here with you", I asked.
"No, he's back at the castle. Ryu grew a lot since the last time I saw him though, I hadn't seen him in 15 years", he said with a smile.
Shun put me down.
" I apologize for doing that, it's just I really wanted to meet you".
"It's alright Shun-ni, don't worry, I don't mind", I said.
" I bet if I tried it you would annihilate me", Karma said.
"I would hit you but not kill you", I said while turning away from him and my face heated up.
"Do you like that guy", Shun asked.
"W-what are you saying Shun-ni", I shouted.
"Anyway, I need to tell you something, you too if you want to protect Kanata", Shun said while sounding serious.
"Protect Kanata, but he's the strongest person in our school", Karma said.
"That's the problem".
"What do you mean", I asked.
"Mihyuin Jyhö", he said.
"Who is that"?
"He is a Korean representative, he wants to marry you and he said he will have sex with you before that".
"What", I said with anger and my magic levels rising.
Shun's eyes widened.
"Woah Woah Woah, calm down", Shun shouted.
"Geez, and I thought I had a bad temper", he said.
I calmed down.
"So continue what you were saying", I said.
"I'm here to protect you since I'm unaffiliated with these matters", he said.
" Protect me"?
"Yeah, the bastard won't be giving up so easily when you tell him no and if you were to hurt him or kill him it will start a war", Shun said.
"Why can't we say that he's violating the treaty by doing this", I shouted.
"Because it isn't a violation at all", Shun said.
Suddenly I was hugged from behind. I felt scared but then I saw it was Maki.
"Kanata, good morning", Maki said.
"Hey Maki, let go of me", I shouted.
"Hey get your filthy hands off my little brother", Shun said with a glare as his magic level increased.