Late on this, but...

Ok, so I watched the newest Ducktales episode (What Happened to Della Duck!) with my friend "Unnamed" on the bus to our winter guard competition. My thoughts:
1. OH MY GOSH. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT.
2. Unnamed told me she theorized that Della lost her leg after seeing the teaser and I believed her. I still can't believe that she amputated her leg. It gives me chills every time I see it. When we saw it she said "I KNEW IT!" and I was violently shaking the seat in front of me. (No one was sitting there)
3. I agree with ya, Della, black licorice is bad. I never liked it and now I have another reason to hate it.
4. I love how Della has traits from the triplets- he has a Junior Woodchuck Guide like Huey, she has the same adventurous spirit as Dewey, and the same sarcasm as Louie. And also the temper of Donald. That was a really nice touch.
5. Speaking of nice touch, the moon theme. Within seconds of it first playing, I gasped and said OH MY GOSH IT'S THE MOON THEME THEY'RE PLAYING THE MOON THEME! The remixes sound very nice.
6. Holy crap, when Della started singing, I was in tears. TEARS. Never has a TV show made me cry, not even Gravity Falls. The voice actress for her has such a beautiful singing voice, and that combined with the situation Della was in, that was enough to put me to tears. (I had to be careful, since I didn't want to ruin my guard makeup with tears)
7. The only part I didn't like were the two moon people. I don't think they were well-placed into the story of the episode, appearing out of nowhere with absolutely no implications that they were even there. I don't think they were hall that necessary to add into the story, especially since there was no sign or little hint that there were others on the moon.

It's my understanding that this episode referenced several things from an old Ducktales video game, such as Gyro's oxy-chew and of course m the moon theme. I don't know if there were any inhabitants on the moon (such as the moon people in the episode). If there were people like the two in the episode, I would be fine with it. If there weren't and it was a random twist thrown in, then I won't like them.

Unnamed and I rewatched the episode on the way back from the competition and we were both crying at Della's song! I cried even more than the previous time, tears dripping down my face.