Chapter 1

"Ian! I'm Ba----" Y/N announced in a sing-song voice as she came into his room. She stopped midsentence because what she saw broke her heart. Ian, her own mate whom she thought turly loved her, was making out with another wolf in his pack. 

Ian turned to her with an aloof look on his face. "What?" he bluntly stated. 

 "I-I'll leave now" Y/N mumbled as she left the room. Leaving everything that she loved behind, she ran into unknown territory, becoming what many wolves would label them as. A rogue, a worthless "Mutt" as many would say. Her thoughts of being happy with her mate, having pups, even being accepted by anyone else were shattered the moment she saw Ian's betrayal... 

1 Year Later......

After the incident, she stumbled upon an abandoned treehouse that still had a few usable supplies and resources. She was able to miraculously make it work. Even then, she couldn't think to feel proud of herself. She didn't ave someone to take comfort in. She felt broken and emotionally unstable. Throughout her recovery of her heartbreak, she learned how to fight, hunt for food, and even defend her own territory. 

She woke up one morning, the same as ever... She grabbed a few things, and went to a hidden falls that she used to cleanse herself.

 She grabbed a few things, and went to a hidden falls that she used to cleanse herself

She was relaxed here. Not many rogues knew about this place unless they knew where the etrance was, but almost all of the rogues in the area are unaware of it even being there. 

Meanwhile...

"UGGGGHHHHHH I don't want to walk!" Jungkook complained. 

"Jungkook! SHUT UP!" Bambam seethed; annoyed about his childish behavior. 

"Moon goddess help me not to rip these two kids into pieces," Chan mumbled to himself. 

"HEY! We can still hear you and we're not kids," Bambam remarked, rolling his eyes. He seemed annoyed about the comment Chan made. After a bit more walking, they ended up under a large tree. 

"We're setting up camp here," Chan instructed, dropping his bag and supplied down and pulling out the things he brought. 

"FINALLY!" Bambam heaved as if he was lugging around a tour bus and weights...  

"You boys set up the tents while I go get water and scout the area." Chan instructed. He was was desprate to get away from the 2 other boys, but also was taking his duties seriously. 

"Fill up my bottle too please" Jungkook begged, giving Chan puppy eyes. 

"Fine" Chan groaned, grabbing Jungkook's bottle before leaving their camping site. 

After a few minutes of  walking, Chan could hear the sound of water rushing from somewhere, and his wolf seemed abnormally hyper.

 *Calm down* Chan mind-linked his wolf; seeing as he was very eager to go inside the bush for some strange reason. 

*FOLLOW THE SCENT* his wolf mind-linked back. 

*Fine* Chan complied and moved the bush over a bit and he found the water grove. It was gorgeous and he tasted the water, making sure that it was fresh and drinkable. He nodded in approval, as he then filled up the bottles. 

He paused... moving his ears around a bit as he heard someone humming a tune. But from where? He had a sweet and mesmerizing scent of lemons hit him. Mesmerised by the scent, he followed it to find a girl bathing herself. 

*MATE!* his wolf screamed out in his head.  

"H-hi" Chan said to the girl, unaware of her...naked state.

"GAH!" Y/N screamed as she used her arms to cover her body parts. 

"Shhh, It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you" Chan said in a soothing voice. 

"W-who are you" Y/N asked curiously, but cautious of the wolf male in front of her.  

"I'm your mate, Chan" Chan said holding out his hand for her to grab. 

"M-mate?" Y/N sobbed, tears welling up in her eyes. 

"I-it's ok I'm a good person," Chan cooed gently. 

"Moon goddess gave me a second chance?" she questioned aloud. 

"Y-yes" Chan stuttered. 

*SHE HAD A MATE BEFORE US* his wolf linked him, seemingly angry of who ever made her so heartbroken. 

"I-I'm u-ugly, why has she given me a chance." She asked Chan once more.

"You're beautiful. She gave you a second chance because you're worth the world, and everything was planned to be this way," Chan said with pure love and sincerity in his words.

 "I-I have no pack though," Y/N implied surpising Chan. 

"Well, you can be in mine," Chan offered kindly.  

"O-okay," Y/N hesitantly agreed. 

"U-um I'll look away so you can change," Chan blushed. 

"T-thank you," Y/N mumbled as she got out of the ater, changing into the pair of clothes she had originally brought. 

"alpha! Who is she..."