Chapter 8

"I-Is it okay to make you my Luna?" Chan asked hesitantly. He felt that she was kind and fit for the role of Luna in his pack, but he wanted her consent in this matter as well. He closed his eyes, nervous of what her answer might be. Yes, there is the fact that she was the one who wanted to be in the pack, but there is also that slim chance that she changed her mind and may reject his offer to her. 

"Of course! but..you...mark" Y/N accepted. Chan nodded and began peppering kisses across her neck. One spot in particular made her whiper and he sucked and kissed on it, making it become a bit numb. 

Once he felt it was numb enough, he grabbed her hand and sunk his fangs into her neck. She moaned, but gripped at Chan's hand to relieve some of her pain. When he finished marking her, he licked it; something like a seal to his mark. He moved back to admire his work and Y/N slowly opened her eyes, not feeling his mouth on her neck anymore. She became bubbly and hugged him with a smile. Chan returned the favor as he relished in her scent. 

"Y/N we need to get your pack marking done tomorrow, so I want you to help me with the set up and such okay?" Chan informed. Y/N nodded in acknowledgement and released her arms from around him and laid down on his bed. 

Chan smiled at her cuteness and laid down with her as he wrapped his arm around her waist and stomach, letting sleep indulge him as he closed his eyes for a nap.

Few Hours Later...

Chan woke up to see Y/N getting ready and he smiled as he saw her wearing his clothes. He got up, doing his usual routine before taking Y/N down to get a snack before leaving to get her marking ceremony ready. 

They went through the process of how it would go, what the decoration would be theamed off of, and even what flowers she would like to have placed around. Y/N felt shy, but tried to do and answer questions and tasks confidently. Eventually they were working on the after-party and it jsut made Y/N excited because she was a party lover when she was younger. Even if it was a business party for her parents, she was one to love it and made it a little livelier than what could have been a meeting instead of a party. 

She was planning on having it near a garden so that she could go out when she felt like having a breather or was being overwhelmed at some point. The theme she wanted was more natural and less...rich looking. She became exhausted and beat when they finished, but stayed awake to look over the place again to make sure it was perfect. Chan noticed her tired state and said that they would go home. Y/N tried to insist on staying, but Chan being the pack's next leader and alpha won and they went home, Y/N being carried on Chan's back. 

He laid her down on the bed, changing quickly before joining her and falling asleep. He smiled as the thought that both he and his wolf shared was loving and simple...

"She's finally mine...my mate"