Chapter 5

"well let's get back home" Chan suggested. 

"Y-you're leaving us" Rose questioned, at the brink of tears. 

"No, you're coming with us" BamBam assured. 

"but you didn't ask," Rose bluntly replied. 

"Earlier we had asked Y/N and she said yes, and I don't think that you would want to leave your mate or friend so, we just are gonna bring you back to our pack as well," Chan explained calmly. 

"Oh ok" Rose replied. 

After traveling to the pack house....

"SON! you're home" Chan's father exclaimed running up to his son.

"Hello father, I brought home both mine and Bambam's mate" Chan reported cheerfully. 

"Oh?" his mother questioned. From behind him, both Rose and Bambam emerged. 

"Are you Chan's Mate" His father asked pointing at Rose. 

"Me?" Rose asked pointing at herself. 

"Yes" His father nodded. 

"Sorry sir, but I'm Bambam's mate" Rose answered politely. 

"Then whom is this mate you speak of son" His father asked looking back at his son.

 "Her name is Y/N and she's very scared and fragile. She was broken because of her mate, so I'm her second chance at love. I hope you'll accept her for who she is," Chan explained to his parents. 

"Oh.. where is she" His mother questioned eagerly.

"She's right here" Chan motioned, moving to the side, revealing Y/N who had her head hung low, not making any direct eye contact with his parents. 

"Hmmmmm, I....."