Chapter 2

"Meep!" Y/N squeaked as she hid behind Chan. 

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Jungkook apologised rubbing his nape. 

"But who is she," BamBam asked, appearing out of nowhere. 

"She's my mate," Chan stated protectively. 

"Dude chill out, we only see her as our luna now," BamBam surendered, putting his hands in the air. 

"H-hi," Y/N shyly whispered with a wave. 

"Hewo," Jungkook said childishly. 

"Awww bunny," Y/N giggled, cutely pointing from behind Chan in the direction of Jungkook. 

"He's a wolf, but he looks like a bunny," Bambam explained cautiously. 

"Ey BamBam, do I actually look like a bunny," Jungkook asked pointing to himself with a quizzical look plastered on his face.

 "yeah, you kinda do," Bambam stated, seeing the similarities between a bunny and his friend. 

"Um guys lets get back to our campsite," Chan stated, "do you want to come with us?"  

"O-okay," Y/N said hesitantly.

At the camping site...

"We're here," Chan stated. 

"My home here," Y/N implied, not really noticing the scattered items all over the floor. 

"Where do you live," Chan said curiously. 

"Follow," Y/N said in a whisper while pointing at herself. She quickly began climbing up the tree and went through the trapdoor that led to her treehouse, leaving the 3 boys speechless down below. 

"who goes first," Bambam asked; bewildered at the hidden entrance.  

"I'll go," Chan said firmly. 

"yes alpha," Jungkook saluted playfully.  After they all had climbed up the tree, they were surprised at the amount of junk that was used to make the place. 

treehouse outside:

(it isn't seeable from the outside unless you know it's there)

Inside interior:

"Alpha, can we take Y/N home" Jungkook asked cutely. 

"It's up to her" Chan replied reluctantly. He was nervous to see if she would leave him like her old mate did to her. She seemed broken but hopeful to have someone love her again. 

If she said yes, he would shower her with love. She would be spoiled so much once they got back to his pack. She seemed hesitant and uncertain to answer but, when she did she seemed confident with her choice. 

"Y-Yes" Y/N said.

"R-really!" Chan gasped. He tried to keep his wolf from taking over and trying to take her right there and then. Yes, his wolf sometimes would be better and wiser than him, but if it came to his mate; his wolf would want to make her his in a moment's notice. 

"y-yes" Y/N confirmed. 

"well, then let's get moving back to our pack," Chan ordered strictly. 

"Do we have to go on foot," Jungkook complained.

 "No" Chan replied sarcastically; rolling his eyes. 

"U-um, will your parents accept me?" Y/N asked shyly.

 "I hope so. Plus, I love you so much so I think they will respect me and my decision. Come on, lets's go home."