Chapter 4

"Love who" Bambam repeated, anger evident in his tone of voice. Chan picked up on this and immediately ordered Bambam to follow him out of the treehouse. 

"What" Bambam bluntly stated, furious of the fact that Rose was in love with someone other than himself. 

"BamBam. She will love you because she's your mate. She needs love and you should give her love." Chan told him, emphasising his point.

 Bambam's eyes widened in realisation, and hung his head low saying, "I-I thought she was in love with someone else. Sorry Alpha."

"The guy I was talking about was you. So I think you owe her an apology," Chan offered with a genuine smile. 

"Thank you Alpha." Bambam replied a little more cheerily. 

Later on...

"um r-rose?" Bambam called out, looking to see if she had came to the place he requested for her to meet him at. 

"yes Bambam," Rose replied calmly, startling him a bit. 

"I- I'm sorry for how I reacted, I was mad that you had found someone else and that I would have been alone knowing that I was to late to do anything," Bambam explained while Rose listened contently. 

"I-I'll forgive you" Rose mumbled under her breath.

"r-really!?!?!?!?!" Bambam cried out hopeful. 

"yes" Rose assured, looking up at Bambam giving him a genuine smile.  

"thank you! thank you! thank you!" Bambam repeated over and over again, hugging Rose while tears of joy gushed from his eyes. Rose was happy as well, grateful for the fact that he didn't act as if she wasn't special enough. SHe felt that he was different and that her bond with him was strong. She hugged him back, taking in his scent. 

"*Clears throat* Guys, we need to get moving," Chan stated, emerging from the side of the forest. 

"Right. Does everyone have what they need?" BamBam asked. 

"Yeah, just waiting on you." Chan answered. 

"Well then, let's go!" BamBam said playfully, running back to where the others waited while pulling Rose along with him.