Chapter 6

"I approve... but" Chan's father said pausing to think about his decision. 

"B-but  what father?" Chan questioned, he was happy that Y/N was accepted, but when his father added on, he  became nervous. 

"I want you to have at least 1 pup to carry on our family's ruling. Also, if she becomes Luna,  I want her to be with you at all times. Except for when you need to use the bathroom or something else," His father answered with a chuckle.

Chan was speechless because of what his father had said. A pup! He wanted one, sure, but he wanted to wait so that Y/N was more open and comfortable with him. Y/N on the other hand was okay with having a pup. All she wanted in that pup is love and that it wouldn't be any relation to Ian. 

She smiled and said to Chan's father, "I would be honored to have your son's pup, but I would want to hold that for the future. I'm sorry, but I still am trying to get to know Chan and I'm dealing with a few personal matters. I have a lot to sort out and would want to be free from these things before having a pup. I don't want to hurt the pup because of the problems in my life." Her cheeks were dusted with light pink, and Chan caught her blushing and smiled. He looked at his mom with an eager stare and she nodded. 

"Hun, how about we go hunt for deer and let these kids have some fun...," Chan's mom suggested. She knew that Chan wanted to go and fix up his mate and was eager to mark her. His father caught on and agreed. They left with a nod, while Rose and BamBam had left when BamBam's friends had came over to him. 

"C-can I take you to my house?" Chan sweetly asked. He knew she was nervous and sensitive, so he was gentle with Y/N. Y/N nodded her head, agreeing with his request, and the pair walked towards a large house that was very simple but cozy-looking. 

Visual:

As they went inside, the scent of cinnamon and raspberries had filled Y/N's nose

As they went inside, the scent of cinnamon and raspberries had filled Y/N's nose. She smiled gently as Chan hesitantly intertwined their hands. Suddenly, there was a young girl who popped her head out from what seemed to be the kitchen. At the sight of Chan, she smiled lovingly, and when she looked at Y/N, her eyes lit up in curiosity.

"Who's this Oppa?" The young girl asked pointing at Y/N. She was small in height and had a slim figure. Her eyes were a light hazel brown and had small yet rosey lips. Her skin was similar to that of caramel and had long straight brown locks.

"This is my mate, Y/N. Y/N, meet my little sister, Nara. Nara treat her like your sister please," Chan introduced shyly. His face was dusted with a light crimson red on his cheeks. What surprised the Soon-to-be pack leaders, was a simple question Nara asked...

"Unnie, do you truly love my brother?"