Chapter 8

Jaxxon POV

After he hangs up, I look down at my phone. Wondering why the hell he's  looking for a dead girl. Quickly getting up, I pack a small suitcase and shout for my men to get the private jet ready. I needed to go to Japan to knock some sense into Zayd.

"This is going to be a long flight." I thought as I get comfortable. I turn on some music, and fall asleep to the calming tunes.

I wake up to the flight attendant tapping my shoulder.

I quickly get up, "Yes?" I say drowsily.

"We are landing in a few minutes." She says smiling flirtatiously and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You can leave now." I say in a harsh tone as I pus her hand away, her face flushes and she walks away in embarrassment. Thinking about Victoria, I realize I haven't called her. I wait for the flight to land impatiently so I can call her. Walking down the stairs of the airplane, I have my phone near my ear ringing Victoria.

"Where were you?! I called you at least 10 times!" She shouts.

"Chill Victoria. Calm down, I was on a flight to Tokyo because Zayd is out of his mind." I say enraged.

"Oh, I'm sorry for screaming at you. I've had a really bad past with guys." She says worriedly.

"It's fine, I got to go." Hanging up, I order an Uber.

The uber arrives, as I step in.

"Hello, I'm Jisoo." she says cheeringly.

"Jaxxon." I deadpan, looking down at my phone.

"So what brings you to Tokyo?" She asks.

"Looking for my friend because he's lost his damn mind." I reply while looking down at my phone and texting Victoria.

She has a puzzled look, as her eyes look at the rear-view mirror to see if I'm actually serious.

Victoria calls again, I sigh then answer.

"Yes, Victoria." I say loudly.

Jisoo looks up quickly her eyes widening, and I send her a look. She drops her eyes, and focuses back to driving.

"When are you coming back, I was hoping to introduce you to my parents?" She asks.

I widen my eyes, "I-, I'll be coming back in a couple of days. I'll call you when I return."

"Oh okay, can't wait. Have fun!" She says cheeringly.

Confused, I ended the call and wonder if she's maybe bipolar.

As the car gets to the hotel that Zayd is apparently in, I notice her freeze.

I ignore her, and grab my suitcase and leave.

"Thanks." I mumble.

"Wait." She stops me.

Turning my head, I say "Yes?"

"This friend, is he a mysterious dark-haired sarcastic guy, who looks like a creep?" She asks.

I immediately narrow my eyes, and say "Yes, that's him. Have you two met?"

She stutters "I-"

Looking down at her phone, she says "Woops, well you look at the time. I've got another uber customer."

"No,wait-" I begin to say but get cut off.

"Have a great day!" Jisoo says and quickly drives off.

Staring at the car driving off, I turn back to the hotel and enter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valencia POV

Laying in bed, last night's moment filled my head.

"I don't know, something tempted me to find out who you really were."

I groan thinking, "Stop it, Valencia. Stop thinking about him." Shutting my eyes close, I toss and turn trying to get some sleep.

*Next Morning*

Jisoo barges in, shouting "Wake up, sleeping beauty. You will not believe what I just found out."

I groan covering the pillow with my head, as I mumble " What would be so important? That you'd have to wake me up at-"

I uncover the pillow and look up at the time. I glare at her. "6:30 AM?!"

"Iwasdrivinguberandpickedup-" She says quickly.

I widen my eyes, not understanding a word she said.

"Woah, Jisoo calm down. I didn't understand a single word that you just said." I cut in.

"Okay, I was driving uber and I think I picked up this dude named Jaxxon. Who I think is Zayd's friend." She replies slowly.

"WHAT? How do you even know that he might be Zayd's friend?" I ask confused.

"Well remember when he said that his friend was dating your younger sister, Victoria?"

"Yes?" I say still confused.

"Well, I overheard him talking to a Victoria on his phone. Plus, he also said that he was looking for his friend that is "out of his mind." Also, that was the same hotel that I dropped Zayd at too." She says, her eyes still wide.

I widen my eyes, "You got all of that from a 10 minute drive?"

"What can I say, I'm an private investigator. We pay attention to minor details and all." She shrugs, flipping her hair over her shoulder.