EPILOGUE

10 years later
"Which one looks better?" I ask Zayd as he is cooing at our new born baby, Nicolai, completely ignoring me.

I sigh and walk over to  my 9 year old son, Kye.

"Hey little buddy! Go put on the suit daddy bought you."  I say as he heads to his room to put it on.

"I think you should wear the red dress, mommy." Says Aspen, my 6 year old daughter.

"You're a better help than your father." I say as he chuckles.

I quickly change into the red dress and I start to fix my daughter's hair. We were getting ready for a business banquet and I was finally going to meet my sisters after months of not seeing them.

Walking into the banquet, I spot my sisters and quickly head over to greet them before doing the same for my nephew and niece who are twins.

"Hi, Jayse and Aurora!" I coo as they wrap me in hugs and run off with my children to the snack table.

Jisoo and Bennet walk over as I greet the both of them with a hug. They haven't had any children yet and still aren't ready.

  I hug Violetta one last time, who has a baby on the way and make my way over to my parents. My parents have looked more relaxed and happy after handing the leadership of the mafia down to me 5 years ago. Zayd and I didn't want any rivalry between us and conjoined the two together planning to hand it down to our oldest son when he becomes of age.

We all grab some celebratory champagne and begin to toast for a good year, although Violetta was given water. Turning my head over to Zayd, I smile as we clink our glasses together.

"Here's to a better life!"