Ch 1

It's another day of uselessness .

I'm not depressed don't think that about me. Feeling useless has never bothered me; otherwise it makes me have a mild expectations about myself. Never get your hopes that high baby girl and feel yourself like a superhero or you with your hopes would fall from the top and crash god damn hard ... Oh that wasn't our topic pardon me.

I woke up earlier than usual today. after doing my usual morning routine except the food that I decided to have outdoors today. I put my short black sleeveless dress with the rose shirt beneath and collected my books and belongings, stuffed them in my pack bag and left for the collage.

I passed by a café on my way and bought a sandwich and a cold mocha and headed to the collage's garden. I settled myself beneath the tree I'm used to sit under and started to have my meal. My phone rang. I picked it out of the bag and saw it was Amber then answered it .

"What's good girl where are you?" Her voice came from the other end.

"Amber how are you ? I'm at the garden having breakfast are you here already ?"

"Yeah. I was checking up if you still asleep or something"

I chuckled and replied "Is my reputation that bad?"

"Bad enough for me to wake you up every morning . If I had a boyfriend I wouldn't call him that much every morning as I call you"

"Hey you take it easy on me I woke up really early today, didn't I?"

She chuckled "Okay that's a point for you signed, but hurry up the lecture is about to begin"

"Okay, I'm coming "

I got up and headed to the classroom and the place was so crowded as usual. I looked up for Amber to sit with her but I already saw that there wasn't any spare space around her ... There wasn't any spare space anywhere actually.

The lecturer got in the room and I hadn't sit yet. I saw someone waving for me. It's Jaehyung Park. I walked until I reached him and found the chair next to him spare. I thanked him and sat then the lecture began .

This is my very first time interacting with him. I used to think he looked like a nerd with those glasses but the glasses made him look really cute though. otherwise he was extremely popular. He nearly knew every person in the collage. He was a close friend of Jimin and he knew Amber well too. but it didn't happen for us to have a proper conversation before.

I blinked to regain my focus back to what the lecturer had been saying but then Jaehyung poked my arm .

I looked at him then he said in a low voice "Hey You are Jane right?"

I replied with the same low voice "Yes. And you are Jaehyung Park If I'm not mistaken"

"Extremely right miss but we can make it just Jae"

"Okay" I replied, and then we stayed silent for a while as the lecturer voice echoed but Jae spoke "You are Amber's friend I guess" I nodded ... he sighed and ticked the pen and it was very obvious he was bored and tried to open up a subject with me.

I said "I know it's boring but you need to concentrate anyways you know?"

"Aha ... I already had the lecture in group A but actually I'm here for another reason"

"What reason?" I asked.

He looked in front and kept silence for a while. It felt really awkward until He leaned to whisper in my ear "The air conditioner"

I laughed a little and he laughed along but our chuckles were high enough for the lecturer to hear us and stop and look. We kept poker faces until he turned his face then we started laughing again. Some of the students looked at us annoyed and we apologized. After that he left me to focus then he lay his head on the desk and tried to sleep.