Ch 6

Jae's POV

I saw her in my dreams yesterday. It was blurry .she was crying and I was hugging her. Then in the next seen I was hugging her again in the street. I was telling her that things are alright for some reason. It's a wierd dream and I couldn't have any explanitions for it. Did you become this hopeless Jae?

I went to collage, it was orientation week So we didn't have much lectures to attend. I went to proffesor's Kang office to give her my report but I found Jane. She was walking out of the office and she looked ... tired.

She noticed I was standing in front of the office but When I was about to talk she averted her gaze and walked past me. Is something going on with her those days? She isn't the same person.

~~~~~~~~

I was walking with Amber and Sungjin. I was only thinking about her and that dream I had. I was cut of my thougts by the voice of Amber "What do you think Jae?"

" 'bout what? Sorry wasn't listening"

"You aren't since the start of the day, What are you thinking about?"

"Amber, is there something going on with Jane these days?

"Why do you ask about her anyways?" Sungjin talks.

"He likes her but he is a coward  and can't ask her out" Amber said and that made me pissed off

"Stop that!" I nearly yelled.

"No I won't! and if you like her at least talk and ask her out instead of being that chicken of yours" she yelled back.

"Get this aside please, what's going up with her?"

"I dunno man, she keep asking me about some events that happened and mention things that didn't, when I try to open up the subject with her again she closes it. She isn't that talkative these days either"

"Things like what?"

"Us hanging out in days and attending other lectures and she asked me once if we talked to Dowwon before she even knew him, But why are you asking about that?"

"Nothing's important. Just got a little curious"

"Fine" she said.

"Sorry guys but I have to go back home"

~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't think that she would consume that much of my thoughts I tried to get ease and opened the television.

Breaking news : The meteor that appeared in a wonderful phenomenon two months and half ago would have a brother that would appear at tomorrow's night.

I thought about the previous one. None sense!!

I no longer believe in that mythic that talks about that wishes in the night of the meteor would be full filled.

I guess since I made my wish Jane started to ignore me on purpose. I closed the the television then went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

"Park Jaehyung right?" She approached me and asked that. She seemed uneasy about it for some reason.

"Jae ... just make it Jae ,Jane right? Why so tensed. Relax buddy"

I think I wasn't that Jae talking. It was like a movie playing in front of me.

"I want to ask you something important. I know it's wierd but I really need to know. Who were you thinking about in the meteor night last week"