special chapter

Your POV

Me and Jae have been dating for five years now. First time I met him he gave me an impression of a bubbly hype overactive person actually. But it turned out that he hides the sweetest, kindest and most considerate person I've ever known.

I got to know him slowly and I still remember the day he asked to date me in the second year of collage when we were standing on the yonghwa bridge.

I always thought that something interconnected me with him. He is not just like everybody else, he is more than that on a way I can't describe with words. Definatly more.

He always remebered all my details. All the things that I love and what irritates me. He can read me and know what's wrong everytime. He is the first one I think about when anything good or bad happens to me. I just love sharing everything with him. It's not just because he is my lover, he is my bestfriend and my partner in everything,

As usual he was the one who remembered our anniversary a week ago. I always try to make it before him but I never succeded. I always apologize for not being that fast in remembring our special dates but he tells me it never irritates him.

He never minds because he was always sure that I belonged to him and only him. "We have invisible string ties us together baby" he always says.

When we last met at the company he told me he wanted to make this anniversary very special and he was working on emptying his schedule for the whole day but he couldn't skip the morning schedule. I really appreciated he could find any spare time for me besides it was really fine. We got the whole night fr both of us and that was more than enough.

He told me that he would reserve the restaurant for dinner and text me the address and apologized for not being able to pick me up.

It was 3 pm. I was painting my nails when I heard the door ring. I wasn't waiting for anyone and nobody visits me in such an hour. I opened the door and a delivery man holding a big box was standing in front of me.

"Are you miss Jane Kwon"

"Yes"

"This was sent for you please sign here"

I took the pen and signed in the paper, took the large box and got in. I tried to look for any name cards or something to know the sender but couldn't. I prayed it's not a bomb or something and opened the packaging.

Oh

A dress

I got it out of the box and stared at it in awe. It's amazing. It was a short sleeveles black dress with a small off shoulder. Very simple but perfect.

Beneath it was a medium sized box. I opened it and it had a crimson velvet heels. I got them out of the box to try them. They fitted my feet perfectly. A small box was at the corner. I opened it and it had a pretty silver necklace.

I finally found what I was looking for. A small card was lying in the box next to the necklace.

'Guess I saved you from the overthinking of what you gonna wear today. I saw this in a cabinet and thought that was taylor made for you, you I guess this would make a lovely addition. Can't wait to see you tonight love'

That's really sweet, he always made me wonderful things. But this topped them all.

I wanted to call him thank him but I knew he was in recording now.

He wrote the address on the back of the card. I searched it and. Holy God. It was a really luxurious restaurant in Gangnam. It totally costed him A LOT to get a reservation in it I bet.