Epilogue

Jae's POV

I woke up this morning to check our messages.
I locked the phone then got a shower, had my breakfast and headed to the collage.

I was walking in the hall ,humming some random melodies when Sungjin called my name. He hadn't finished his research and prof. Kim would difenantly make him live in a misery if he didn't give it to him by the end of the day.

So we headed to the collage's library and stayed there for about an hour before I realized I'm late by 15 minutes for my class. I told him I would come again after it ends.

I ran until I reached the classroom. I was out of breath when I knocked on the door. I opened it and apologized to prof. Yang who just rolled his eyes and let me in. I scanned the place with my eyes until they laied on her and my heart clenched.

She was looking at me like everybody else in the room was.

I settled myself in the empty seat at the back and tried to focus.

The lecture ended and I headed to the library again to help Sungjin. I tried to keep my mind off. I tried to think about anything else. I tried to just not think about her!

I think I'm going to break this keyboard.

"Jae! What's wrong!" Sungjin looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Nothing Sungjin, ... Just nothing" I rested my back on the back of the chair and wiped my tears. I hid my face in my palmes for a second or two then ran my hands through my hair and inhaled deeply.

"I'm okay now. Get back to work quickly or both of us will have some troubles If we got caught" I tried to smile as I said that.

Sungjin looked very worried. He told me it's okay for me to leave and he can get anyone of the others to do the work but I refused and told him that I was fine. Yeah, I was genuinely fine.

We finished it in two hours then he went to give it ti the professo. I waited for him then we were walking out of the building when we saw Amber and Jimin standing in front of a classroom.

We chatted alittle bit and they seemed to be waiting for her. I want to escape now. She is standing in front of me in any second. And it did happen.

She got out of the class and stood with the girls then looked at me. Jimin then speaked "in case both of you guys don't know each other. Jae this is Jane, Jane this is Jae"

She smiled at me welcomely and held out her hand for me to shake.

"Hey Jae, It's nice to meet you"

I looked at her hand for a while and got that bitter taste in my throat but pulled out the sweetest smile I could have and got her hand in mine.

"Yeah, Jane, Hope we become a good company"

___________

So it looks like the end guys :"")

butttt ... ? Where is the letter and how the hell is this supposed to be the ending chapter!!
I know all of that don't get mad at me I know

SO ... there will be a special chapter I swear will make you happier 😂💜 ... it will get to clear the stuff and all of that and It will be posted very very very soon I promise✋😂

So hug my boy and don't hit me until it's released :""

Love you