Ch 7

[A/N] : this chapter is LONG

I heard my phone ringing.I checked the clock and it was about one thirty am . Who would call me in a time like that? I picked it up and ... Jae!

It's Jae's number I know it. I assumed he got my number from one of the girls or something so I picked up.

"Hello"

"Jane, It's me Jae.. I'm sorry for calling that late but .. it's urgent" His voice didn't seem like the usual cheerful tone. And he talks like we already had a conversation before.

"No it's okay, I wasn't asleep. Is everything alright? Did anything happen?"

"It's that.., I remember"

"Remember what?"

"Everything"

I didn't say a word for a while.

"What?"

he continued "I'm sorry for doing this to you and I ... can I come? I wanna see you. This can't be dealt with with just a phone call"

I couldn'put a word until he called my name on the other end so I spoke "You know the address right?"

"I won't take long I'm wearing my shoes already, see you then"

"Yes" then I hanged up and stared at the screen.

What does he mean about everything and how could he know? It was my own dreams ... but then I remembered my wish.

It all started with his right?

I didn't totally understand what is going on but I think he would stand in front of me in a couple of minutes now and he would know it all. 15 fine minutes passed that's when I heard the door ring.

This ring was so precious. Every step I took to the door had gave me a loud heart beat. I reached the door he was standing behind.

I opened it and he was standing in front of me now. He is here for me. I didn't feel my tears until he stepped closer and put me in his warm embrace. I was sobbing and clutching hard to his shirt, I was afraid to let go and lose him again and I felt that it was mutual feeling.

He was holding me so tight like he wanted to make me a part of his own skin. He was just comforting me with some words and apologizing. Everytime I tried to speak it just turned out into a sob. It's the waiting of a couple months and I can't control my feelings right now.

I don't know how much we stayed like that. I let go so did he but he was still holding me. We both leaned a little to face each other. He smiled at me and I did too then he held my cheeks and wiped them with his thumbs. his smile got softer and he leaned to give me a kiss on the forhead.

"You can't imagine how long I have been waiting to do this"

"Don't talk about waiting Jae, because I do totaly win in that"

We both chuckeled then I pulled him in by the arm. I didn't realize I've been in my Pajamas until we got in. I looked awkwardly at myself then he seemed to notice and giggled " Oh Cute PJs by the way"

"Stop don't even start it!!" and we both laughed. as cheesy as it was but it was the silly happy impact of the moment.

We both sat in the balcony with hot tea in our hands, Silent for a while just staring at the stars and enjoying each other's presence. He finally cut that silence.

"So, how did it all become like that?"

"You don't know?!" I panicked

"No, no, I do" he said in defense while laughing, "I just really wonder how you spent your days and nights. I always thought about that. What you are doing in the day. What you are eating. What you love and what makes you happy or sad. You totally had consumed ALOT of my thoughts" he rubbed his neck and smiled in hesitation "But I never thought that you were thinking about me too" he said that in a low tone and seemed very shy to confess this. But it really made my heart melt.