2

y/n pov
Another day of this hellhole, why do I even bother? It's not like I actually pay attention in class. I just sit there, no one even knows I'm in class. Like I'm invisible.

Entering school, I receive weird stares. It was pretty normal, I'm a freak after all. I saw Changbin waiting for me next to the classroom door. I walked to him, and both of us entered class. "The new boy got popular within a day" Changbin said. "What do you mean?" I asked placing my beg on my chair.

"I mean, he already has a girlfriend" Changbin explained. "I'm not even surprised" I said, calmly. The class was empty, no one really attended school since they have better things to do such as clubbing and drinking. I honestly didn't give a shit.

"Who's his girlfriend?" I asked out of curiosity. "Soojin" he answered. I nodded and stared out the window. I'm drowning in my thoughts again. Today I woke up with darker eye bags. I looked like I didn't sleep for most of my life. My parents left the house early today, probably were tired of me. I didn't even had breakfast, I just plugged my earphones and walked to school like I always do. I was about to end it all, yesterday night.

I was standing at the edge of my house's roof. I was crying, for the first time. It's like I was feeling pain, I felt guilty of what I've done to myself. I wanted to jump so so badly, but I just couldn't. Why do we live everyday of our lives knowing the fact that it'll be the end of the world soon.

"y/n?" Changbin snapped me out of my thoughts which made me look at him. Just then, Felix and his group entered the class. Its a hellhole again. I sighed and putted on a dull face. "Well well, the freaks are here together again" Felix greeted, making me sigh. I didn't feel like talking, I never feel like talking. I was looking down, not paying attention to anything.

I heard Changbin hiss in pain, which made me look at him. It was Felix beating him up. I'm fed up with this. I stood up and pushed Felix away. "Listen here, we don't touch you. So don't touch us" I explained, giving them a dull face. "Princess, this is his fight. Not your's" Minho said. "Okay then, let's do this the hard" I said and rolled my eyes.

Pushing Felix, I grabbed his hair and pushed him to hit the wall. Minho tried catching my arms, but I just kicked him. Both of them were laying on the floor, like they were worthless. "Never, and I say never, bully a guy or a girl who's weaker than you. You have no idea what they've been thru to even have the strength to come to school" I said and helped Changbin up. He's so hopeless, it hurts to watch.

[3:30PM]
I was sitting alone in the canteen, Changbin went back home. He was hurt and sent to the hospital. I didn't pay much attention, no one really cares if I'm here. A random girl sat in front of me, making me look at her confused. "Umm, I hope this seat isn't taken" she said, shyly. "No no, it's not" I said. "I'm sorry to bother you, I'm just new here, and it just seems like Mean Girls" she said as she started digging her food. "Well, you surely can find way better people to hang out with than me" I said and looked down at my food.

"You seem like you don't give a fuck about anything or anyone, I like friends that are like that" she said making me give her a weak smile. Wow, this feels nice. "I'm Jennie by the way" she introduced herself. "I'm y/n, you probably know me as the "freak" at school" I said, making her chuckle. "I don't see you as a freak, you seem so realistic to this school. People here just care about how they look or who they're having sex with. It's honestly pathetic" she said making me nod. "At least someone understands me" I said making her smile. This doesn't feel so bad after all.

After lunch, I just entered class. I have nothing next, and I surely don't take dance lessons. The only person in the class was the new kid, Jisung. Surprised to see him without his gang. I sat down and started doodling in my notebook. I dislike making eye contact with people, I feel so uncomfortable. It's like they're judging me. I started tapping on the table, causing Jisung to look at me. Bet he's gonna plan to bully me or take revenge for what I did to Minho and Felix.

But no, he just gave me a smile. What the fuck? I looked at him confused and just sat there.

jisung pov
Why does she look so sad? She always looks so hopeless and sad. It's like her world has been torn apart. She should smile more, she's cute when she smiles. She sits behind class, hiding herself from everyone and everything. It's like there are monsters surrounding her wherever she goes. Sometimes I just want to go up to her a give her a hug, and tell her she's doing just fine. But she doesn't know me, and I don't know her.