7

y/n pov
I was late to school, I love that. I was rushing so I grabbed my backpack and threw on some weird maroon coloured boots. I never remembered buying those. As I walked out of my house, I ran as fast as I could to school. I have 3 minutes, les hope I'll be in time. Reaching the gate, the hallway was empty. Great. I walked calmly to class and knocked on the door. As I entered, the attention went to me.

"Why look who decided to show up" the teacher said, making me sigh. I walked in the class and sat behind. This is gonna be a long day. I scanned the class, Jisung isn't here either. Changbin was sitting next to Jennie, I'm invisible now. I sighed and took my notebook out to doodle. "Wow, so y/n has a detention partner" I looked up as the teacher mentioned my name. It's jisung, and he's panting.

[ 3:35PM ]
I was sitting on my table alone while poking on my food. Just then, Minho and Jisung joined. "What are yall doing here?" I asked giving them a dull face. "We thought that you would like to sit with us since Changbin is sitting with his girlfriend" Minho said, making me nod. "If any of your crazy fan girls attack me, I'm not holding back" I warned and entered the spoon inside my mouth. The food here was dry, well at least it was better than nothing. I'm not hungry either way.

Sitting in class alone, was something I always knew could happen. I'm just a bit disappointed how there was no one to be alone with, not even a soul.

[ 4:24 PM ]
I was at home, munching on some apples.Mom and dad were outside doing god knows what. I skipped class since no one was there, sure I had detention. But it's not like I care. "Hey sweetie, me and your father are going out for dinner. Wanna join?" Mom asked, as she entered with a huge smile. "No, it's ok mom" I answered, making her nod. I walked out and placed in my earphones. Walking to the park, I spot Jisung sitting on the swings. Oh my god, why does god hate me so much. I didn't have the mood to be nice to him, but I didn't want to be mean to him either. "Hey" he said and sat beside me. "Hi" I replied with a dull face. I always have a dull face. "You going for therapy later?" He asked. "I don't see a need to" I replied. "Same here, so you wanna hang out and ditch therapy?" He asked.

Why does he sound so broken, did something happen? "Hey Jisung, did anything happen?" I asked. "I fought with my parents, but it's totally fine" he answered. "So wanna go to a cafe and forget that everyone exist?" I asked, making him nod. I have the feeling to try and make him happy, what is happening?

[8:35PM]
My heart hates me. Why did I do that? What was the purpose? I could've pushed him? Oh god.