6

y/n pov
I'm sitting in my living room, my parents called yesterday and asked me to come back home. They had a conversation yesterday with me. I hate those. They decided to send me to a therapist, thought it would change me. I don't see a need to send me there. How can a person change the way I think?

"Oh y/n you're here!" My dad greeted me, with a big smile. "I see that you're ready to go for the therapy session we booked" he added and walked to the kitchen. "Where's mom?" I asked. "She's at work, she left early today" he answered, making me nod.

[ 4:36 pm ]
I'm sitting in the car as we are on our way to the session. They're just wasting their money, I won't change. Perhaps I'll fake a smile more, but I definitely won't become happy. After 10 minutes, dad dropped me off at a tall building and drove off. Great, here we go.

As I entered a room with a couple of kids and as I assume, a therapist, I wait for them to realise I'm there. "Oh y/n!" The therapist greeted me, as she welcomed me. "Everyone greet y/n! She'll be joining us from today" she introduced me to some kids, making them nod. I sat next to a girl that had red eyes, did she cry? I scanned the room to see Jisung. Wow how great, we have him here.

"We would like to hear why you're here y/n" the therapist signaled me to stand up and speak. "Well, according to my parents, I'm a bit of a trouble. Too emotional for them. I seem to piss them off and fight with them too much. I'm just here to make sure that none of the people here will change the way I see life" I answered and sat down.

I received weird stares from everyone in this room. She asked us to take notes while she was writing on the board. Everyone had a piece of paper while I just sat there with my paper blank. As she turned around with a smile, it soon disappeared as she saw me. Now even therapists hate me. She kept explaining about how you could change the way we think and it's better to think of the positive rather than the negative. I'm so close to snapping her neck.

The session ended and I walked to the cafe near by. Who in the world has a cafe near a therapy? I entered and ordered a normal latte. As I sat down, Jisung was in here too. Oh my god y/n stop staring, you dumbass. Eventually I snapped out of my thoughts and looked outside. I hated the day, I felt more alive at night. I felt invisible and it made me comfortable. Placing my headphones in, I walked out of the cafe and gave a last glance at jisung.

[8:45pm ]
I was sitting in the park alone, minding my own business. A figure sat on a bench across me, and he looked very familiar. "Can we please be friends?" It was Jisung. "I don't trust people easily, did u see what happened with Changbin? Found a girl and forgot my existence."I stated. "Please, at least for now. I can be a fill-up for Changbin." He begged. "Jisung, please don't do that to yourself. You deserve someone way better, I'll only break you. And I hate doing that" I said, why is my voice become softer. "I don't want better alright, I want to at least be there for you. Maybe be a shoulder for you to lean on when you're having a hard time or crying. Be there to listen to your problems. I don't wanna be with someone that's better, I wanna be there for you" he said, making me sigh. "Fine fine, but if I break you. Please don't cry" I said and sat next to him.

We were hanging out for the past hour, we got to know each other. I never opened up or trusted someone this easily, but it felt so right, like I had to do it. By the time we finished talking, it was 9:30pm. We said our goodbyes and started walking home. I felt so safe just sitting there and having a conversation like a normal person. I had no pain or sadness. Each time I looked at him in the eyes, I felt like my heart could explode. I felt so much better with him, please tell me this is not love. Please.