10

jisung pov
"so you're telling me she passed out in class?" I asked, making sure just one more time. "Yes, she was listening to music. And the last thing I know is she falls on her table" Felix answered. "Look, she just lacks sleep. I'm sure everything will be fine" Minho said, calming me down. "Yeah, I'm sure it's fine" I said and looked over to her. 15 minutes later, the nurse came in. "I have bad news" she said and sighed. "She lacks food and water. And sleep as well" she said. "If she doesn't start having a normal lifestyle, she may pass out and not wake up" she said, making us nod.

[ 8:30 PM ]
Minho and Felix went back, but I decided to stay. She's still sleeping, taking rest. She looks so delicate. Too precious and easily broken. Her eye bags are more dark than they were last week. What is she doing to herself? Why would she do this to herself? Why does she want to suffer? "Jisung?" She said, quietly. "Y/n? Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah, where am I?" She asked. "You passed out" I answered, slowly sighing. "Jisung? Why are YOU here?" She asked, again.

"Look y/n, you passed out. And I care alright, and this time you won't be able to fucking push me away" I said. "You'll be here for a couple of weeks, you're having problem with your body and health" I said. "When was the last time you slept?" I asked. "Last week, I don't know" she asked, avoiding eye contact. "Y/n you're killing yourself" I exclaimed, slightly irritated. "And? What? Does anyone care? Jisung were you there when I was about to end my life after the day we ditched therapy? Was Changbin there? Was anyone fucking there? I live everyday of my life alone, with no one to spend my life with. So what if I died? I don't see a reason to not" She said as tears came out of her eyes. "Jisung, not even my parents give a shit. Why would you?" She asked.

"Y/n I fell in love with you once I entered class. You caught my eye. You didn't try so hard to either seduce me or make me like you. You were just there. Sitting alone, minding your business. Y/n, you were too delicate not to like. I wanted to protect you at all cost. And believe me, when I found out I was your neighbour, I was so excited. Y/n, I wanted to know why you were always sad. I wanted to be the shoulder for you to lean on. Y/n of course I care" I defended.

Let me love you.