4

y/n pov
Nothing happened today, nothing exactly. The class is awfully quiet, did something happen? I sighed and just stared at my table. Suddenly, the school bell began to ring. It was a school lockdown. The teacher asked us to lock the windows as she locked the doors. Placing the tables in one huge circle, all of us started to hide. I was next to Changbin and Jisung. How unlucky. I looked around to see some girls crying.

This was our first real lockdown, hopefully it'll be the last. As soon as it got quiet, we heard banging on the class next to ours. There were screams and no one could actually hear what the guy was saying. I looked over to my feet, it's really uncomfortable sitting under a table. The banging started on our door, which made most of the students quietly cry.

I quietly watched and looked around. This was a weird, a weird feeling. Like I was scared, I never feel scared. Changbin was next to Felix and as I could see, they were having a decent conversation. I started tearing up, calm down, it's just a lockdown. 15 minutes later, we heard more screams from the hallway.

"When will this end?" I mumbled and sighed. "It doesn't seem like it will ever" Jisung replied, sighing. "I'm just so tired, knowing the fact that we have a serial killer on the loose yet not even the police care" I stated making him nod. I had this weird feeling in my stomach, like butterflies. I shook those feelings off, and concentrated on the situation. I wonder how Wendy is doing.

After yesterday night, I stayed at her place. Her parents didn't mind, they got used to us hanging out. But as soon as Wendy fell asleep, I was just staring out the window. I was wondering how was my brother doing? I haven't seen him for years, and I was hoping he actually remembered any of us.

[3:40PM]
After the police came, everything went back to normal. Me and Changbin went to the canteen, and saw Jennie sitting at our table. As we sat down, I introduced both of them to each other. They were confused at first, I mean they just met each other. They were having a conversation and I wasn't really paying attention. I was thinking about those butterflies in my stomach whenever I'm with Jisung.

Maybe I fell for him? It's impossible. I can't fall in love, I'm too broken. I just break people's hearts, and I feel bad for it. Catching feelings now wasn't an option. I brushed my thoughts from that and just continued eating. After lunch, Changbin and Jennie went on having music class together. I just sat in our usual class doing nothing. I was of course in class with Jisung and his gang.

I didn't really pay much attention since I had earphones in my ears. I always do.

Jisung pov
I keep looking at her, what's wrong with me? "See you caught feelings for the freak show" Minho said making me roll my eyes. "Yeah, I guess" I said, sighing. "Our Felix here caught feelings for Changbin" Minho explained making Felix hit his arm. "Anyways, when are you gonna ask her out?" Felix asked. "She doesn't like me Felix, she doesn't even see me as a friend" I explained. "Okay but bro, we caught her staring at you in class" Minho stated making me roll my eyes. Yeah sure.

She was the quiet one in class, never looked for any drama or wanted any attention. She always minded her business, that made her attractive to me. She's so quiet, and she doesn't act like half of the girls in this school. Sure she's a freak, she's a pretty one. Catching feelings was the least I wanted to do, she hated me.

"Don't worry mate, I can help you" Felix said making me furrow my eyebrows. "Y/n doesn't like people that seek for attention or the people that create drama. Just be who you are, and maybe be a bit like her" Felix suggested. "Okay, how do you know all of this?" I asked, confused. "He liked her before, he got rejected as well" Minho answered. "Mate, today isn't let's expose Felix day" Felix said, giving him a disappointed look.

I'm honestly friends with the weirdest people, but I love that.