Chp 5

Its been a week since then but you can't get Jessica of your mind, though you trust Jungkook a lot you can't help but doubt him since he has changed a lot. Just a few days after, he started behaving all bad again,  As always he would come home late. But today you were done with this and decided to talk to him. Its 2 a.m., The door opened, making a creaky noise.

It was him, he was drunk again, you let him change into something comfortable. He came and sat on the sofa with you, he was still in his sense, so you could talk to him. 

"Jungkook, what's wrong with you ?"-Y/N

"What you mean...?"-JK

"You are late, Drunk, you treat me like tras-"Y/N

"Can you stop it, you know I'm busy baby."-JK

"Okay, so.. who is Jessica ?"-Y/N

"Ahh, she is my boss's daughter, How you know her ?"JK

You could see how nervous he was, You knew he wouldn't tell you anything, SO you decided to know everything yourself. 

You let him sleep and started to plan for the next day. A sudden visit would help a lot to get to know besides you have been talking to Jimin lately.

{Jimin  and Laya are already married, she was pregnant 3 months before you were.}

*Time Skip*

You stood in front of massive Glass doors which automatically moved sideways, You entered and was greeted by the staff. You had prepared lunch for him and packed, just for him. Now you were asking the receptionist, she led you to Studio, You could hear Jimin singing, just then you opened the door and you saw Jimin singing, as you looked around the room. There he was.. Jungkook and what you saw broke your heart into pieces. 

There was a girl sitting on his lap, It looked like they both were enjoying their time, Jimin didn't see them or he would kill Jungkook till now. You tried not to cry but you could feel your eyes betraying you, filling water in them and then endless tears started to flow from your eyes. You left without saying a word, cause what you felt could be expressed with few words, You left the lunch boxes at the door. 

You reached home and the first thing you did . you called Laya, you told her everything, she asked you to wait she is packing things up.

Why is she packing?

She ended the call and you let wild thoughts ravage your brain, You were pregnant, you weren't alone, you comforted yourself, everything felt empty and cold.

"Just because you love them doesn't mean its meant to be. He let you down, people do change everything feels so unreal, I wish this was a horrible nightmare. I'm a fool to fall for you."