Chp 25

Y/N's P.O.V•
Jennie and Jin have been talking for an hour now. Juliya was bored, I was awkward around Jungkook, he was in the babysitting room with me. While Britney and Becca took a day off to visit their grandmother.
I was upstairs with Jungkook, taking care of the babies.
•End of P.O.V•
It was time to feed them, you asked Jungkook to leave as it was unnecessary for him to stay. Yet he stayed. You didn't fight back much, he sat behind you, making sure he isn't looking anywhere. When you feed the baby, he would play with the other two.
The babies themselves were acting differently today. They would never stop crying when fed. But with their "father" they seem to enjoy a lot.

Time Skip•
You gave him a satisfactory look and a thumbs up. And both of you headed downstairs,
A knock could be heard on the door, Jungkook opened it for me. It was Taehyung panting so hard.
He had whole freaking luggage with him. 3 suitcases, 4 fully filled carry bags. Jungkook led him in and looked at him confused.
Okay. They are gonna stay here till I die for sure.

Jungkook apologetically looked at you, while your expressions said it all.
Get the Fuck Out
But you forced a smile.

"Oh, Mr Taehyng's here too what a pleasant surprise!" You said, wanting to break each and every bone of everyone.
Jungkook was scared. Cause your expressions said it all.
"Aww, you waited for me?" He came to hug me but no he went past me and hugged Juliya who stood behind me.

On the other hand, Jungkook bit his lips trying not to laugh. He said aww without making a sound, wiggling his eyebrows. But then he came and hugged you. You were about to push him back but some else did.
Which made you land over him.

Taehyung's P.O.V•
I made the magic happen, I purposely made it seem that I was going to hug her but hugged my girlfriend. I made sure to wiggle my but and push her with it, to make her fall on Jungkook.

Thank me later, I hit my own butt and winked him, whispering to Jungkook who looking at me past Y/N who is lying on him.