Chp 27

Y/N's P.O.V
I woke and felt my skin touching someone's bare chest.
I got off my bed and shouted so loud that Jungkook woke up startled.
"Why are you sleeping without your shirt on?" You asked in a low voice.
"It's hot here, I couldn't stop sweating," jungkook said biting his bottom lip.
"Are you serious? It's fucking -3 outside" you said while laughing.

Just when jungkook was about to speak, the babies started crying.
"Look what you have done, my babies are crying" he sassily said and went to the babies room.

You followed him quietly, only Jungseok cried, the other two slept soundlessly. You stood near the door admiring him, he looked such a good father, he held the baby close to his bare chest, giving him all this warmth. His back facing you, revealing his good build body.

"Done staring?" He said, though you couldn't see his face, you knew he had his smirk on his face.

"I wasn't"

"Uhm that's not true, Ceo..." Jungkook said teasingly, turning to you.

You blushed and left to grab a blanket from your room.

You took Jungseok from Jungkook's embrace and laid his little body on the bed. And covered him with a blanket.

Jungkook back hugged you, looking at the babies. You tried to push him for once, but soon you realised you felt comfortable that way, He hugging you.

"I can't wait for the kids to grow up, though I know I won't be there, I know you'll do a great job as a mother."  He was trying so hard not to cry, you turned your self towards him while hugging, you looked into his eyes, you saw pain, he was holding it in, you were about to touch his eyes when
"Yah, can you stop reading my eyes I know you have already read them, but can we not discuss this anymore." He said laughing. Fake laugh

He then left the room, you followed him to your room,
"I'll take a shower, then you may," he said and left.
Till then you were busy with your work, just then you heard the sound of sobs comings out of the bathroom. You stick your ear to the door, you could hear him crying. 
You felt horrible.
Just then the sobbing stopped, and the door opened revealing Jungkook shirtless, and your ear still on his chest.
You screamed.

"What are you doing here? " he asked while smirking.
"I was"
He started to move forward, while you moved back until the wall hits your back.
He pinned you to the wall and pecked your lips.
Just then the door opened revealing Taehyng and Juliya,
"Oh so this is where the sounds are coming from," Taehyung said teasingly.
"It's not what it looks like"
"Oh no no it's okay, I get it, I need earbuds to protect my pure ears," Taehyung said while Juliya high-fived him.
They left both of you.