Chp 17

Since the day he left, I feel like I'm liking him again.
You sat in the balcony alone while the three of them were asleep.
Doing work makes you forget your own feelings. You've been keeping things, feelings inside for months, somehow meeting him today, you feel them again. While you were typing, your eyes miserably failing to not let the tears out. The tears keep falling and falling until you felt all numb, it's like you wanted to shout but you couldn't.
What have I done to myself?

You placed the laptop on the table and without thinking, you made your way to attempt something you never thought of. But your feet wouldn't move an inch, you gave up. You had children to take care of.
You took a handful amount of anti-depression and anti-anxiety pills and gulped them in.

Just when you were about to work back again, you heard Britney calling you.
"We are out of baby milk or food items could buy them right now."

"Okay"
At first, you thought to ask your driver to bring it for you, but then you wanted to go and have some fresh air.

It was 11 you walked always to the shop and on your way back to home you felt as if some followed you heard the footsteps too. You turn around to find Jungkook.
"Yahh Y/N wait for me"-he said while he was running out of breath.
He held your hand making you turn towards him. He snatched the plastic bags away from you.
He made you sit on the seats near the street lamp while he was looking at what's inside the plastic bags. You tried to snatch it away from him but you couldn't he was way taller and fast.
You had your pills in it.

"Leave my things!"
"Why? What makes you so much scared? What are you hiding?"

He searched until he found your pills.
He hands were shaking.

"Really? This? This is what you've been doing?" You could feel his voice cracking, how hard it was for him to say those words.

You grabbed the bags and was about o leave when he held your hand again

"Why are you so angry?" He asked you while he was the one acting like an angry person.

"I'm not angry, I'm in pain and you put me there. The person who was supposed to love me more than anyone." You said sobbingly with great pressure, you wanted to let everything out.
His eyes widened his hand left yours. He could feel what his wife felt all the time. He could see how broken she was he could see how beautifully she painted fake smiles everywhere.

•Jungkook P.O.V•

I kissed her.
Tears escaping both of our eyes, they were closed. I couldn't see her crying. I felt pain. As our lips moved we shared feelings which were something more than pain, it was love.

We soon ended the kiss.
She faked smile again.
"Bye, I need to go."
She left.
I saw her disappearing into nothing.