Chp 15

•Jungkook's P.O.V•
We were in the waiting room waiting for an hour now. All the professionalness are now long gone. Seokjin had his earphones on while I and Taehyung had nothing to do.

I was so pissed at the fact that she that little missy sissy did only what she wanted. I constantly kept hitting Taehyung while he had an emotionless face on. Just then the door opened, I secretly hoped it to be that missy sissy but it was her assistant Juliya. She had a bunch of magazines in her hand, she placed them on the table and looked at us, we shockingly looked back at her.

 She had a bunch of magazines in her hand, she placed them on the table and looked at us, we shockingly looked back at her

She left without saying anything

"Aish pabo-ya you made her feel weird." -Tae said annoyed, as he sat back normal.
Jungkook like a child grabbed the magazine and the cover of the magazine was you, pregnant with headlines. "Ceo of _____ Y/N gave birth on 1st September". The book fell from his hands. She is a C-Ceo? She gave birth to my baby. Yes, she was pregnant. I knew it was her, the Ice cream bucket girl is my wife!

I hurriedly ran away, searching for Y/N's office. On the way I met Juliya, she asked me to come in. The door opened, there she was, She didn't change at all, except she felt cold, looked cold enough to chill my bones.
I had the magazine in my hand and I made my way to her.
"Mr Jeon please be seated."-Y/N
She said calmly
I sat and looked at her while she went through the files.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I slowly mumbled myself, she heard it

"The photo shoot will begin in 30mins alright? "-Y/N she said coldly, not even looking at me.

" I asked you something" I held her wrist, I don't know what I am doing.

"Leave my hand, Mr Jeon"
I felt tears flowing out of my eyes and then on the hand, she paused and looked at me.

"Jungkook what could have I done? You had things going on with Jessica. I left, just like you did."

"I know I did the wrong thing, I should get punished for it but this, doing this isn't fair enough. You know I love you, stop hurting me. Ever since you left, everything is shattering and it's my mistake."

She was crying too but hid her eyes with another hand.
"You don't have to hide things I know you better than you know yourself"

"Stop leave before I-I "
She started crying, I hugged her, she didn't.

"Where are the babies?"
"I aborted them"
"Shut up" I showed her the magazine, she looked down embarrassed.

(A/N: Caught in a lieeee)

•Y/N P.O.V•
Just then the babysitting room opened revealing baby Jaehyun and tired Becca holding him. I eyed Becca to go back in the room, but she kept coming towards me and Jungkook.
She was like

My facial expressions got even worse, and the sound of footsteps made Jungkook turn back

"That's my baby?" he asked happily
"Oh I don't know but the other two are sleeping inside." -Becca
"Jung-" he ran to the room
And held the babies while I glared at Becca, she looked at me apologising already.
He came out of the room holding Jeong-wu and Jungseok while Britney has no idea what's going on.

"Leave"-Y/N
" I won't, they are equally mine. Can't I hold them for some time" he said while crying.
You let him. He looked happy.

Why did we meet? I still do love him