Chp 19

The pram was big enough to carry three babies, you pushed the pram while He walked beside you staring at his feet.
"How are you," he asked looking down
"Great"
"Stop lying to me" he mumbled
"Your smile might make me think you are okay, but not your eyes."

"Wah, you know me too well for a stranger."
He had a mask on though you couldn't see him, he smiled
You admired how his eyes formed a crescent-shaped just like the moon.

You were so busy admiring his flawless beauty that you stopped walking.

He stopped walking, turned back and waved his hand right on your face to bring back to earth.

"Aish.. Ajhumma stop staring at me like that" he said while laughing

"Yahh who did you call ajhumaa?! I am still very young and beautiful" you said while posing awkwardly. While he acted as if he was a cameraman, bending to get a perfect shot. but soon he stood up straight, took the pram and started to walk away from you.

"Yahh you sure you don't want an autograph. I saw your room was filled with my photographs everywhere" you said sassily

He looked at you with a sassy dramatic glare that you busted out laughing at his expressions.

You then took the lead and held the pram walking with him, suddenly he back hugged you while holding the pram.

This ass is smart, he is not exactly hugging me but hugging me while holding a pram. Ugh, cute.

You walked for a long while and there was a park. The Eye staring contest guy immediately pointed towards the park. And here we go.

As you sat on the seat while holding Jaehyun, he held Jungseok and Jeong-wu. Couples passing by looking at you guys amazed and cutely.

"Yahh what's your name?" He asked you.
"Isn't that a secret?" You smiled while saying.
"Yeah I forgot"
"Don't you think handling two babies would be damn hard?" He asked innocently
"It is but I got two babysitters."
"Ice cream bucket girl.." He said while groaning
"Yeah?"
"Imagine having your first kid and SIKE it's the third one." He said while the baby held his fingers.

You laughed.
He admired your beauty, under the moonlight.
He wished if he could reveal himself, but he knew, he has to make you fall for him again.