Chp 14

•Y/N P.O.V•

I got up early, to find two young ladies on the ground sleeping mindlessly in the babysitting room. Looks like my babies troubled them a lot. They did a lot, though this was their job, I somehow felt sympathetic towards them. I gently held Jeong-wu and changed his clothes, dressed him a bit,  while the other two babies slept. Now it was Jungseok's turn to get dressed, while Jeong-wu slept. The, at last, it was Jaehyun's turn, the trouble maker. He woke up crying, I feed him like the other two, I was about to sleep again but I had to change his clothes, I gently lotioned him first and then dressed him up. Now three of them slept cutely, you couldn't help but kiss them. Gladly no-one woke up.

I went to my room got dressed, the driver was on his way. I woke up the young ladies, they apologized at least 100 times. "Geez Stop treating me as if I am the cold-hearted cruel boss"-Y/N

" So okay" they came towards me and Becca was almost going to hug me when Britney cleared her throat, indicating to stay away and act professionally. I don't know if I should be feeling bad or be happy about it, Just when Becca was about to move back, I hugged her. Soon Britney joined in too.

We all got into the car, The driver led to my office. As I entered the office, the employee's were in awe, the awed at the sight of me holding my babies well the third one was with Britney, while Becca carried the necessary equipment for the babies.

I had a separate lift other than employee's, we got into it and reached my office.

In my office, I had my desk opposite to the entrance, and the babysitting room was just beside the entrance. I led Becca and Britney to the room and they were surprised by the way it was decorated. Comfy yet cute. All blue, it had everything in it as the babies are going to spend 90% of the time here.

I started doing work, Juliya bought me the new file, which had the list of new models that are going to have a photo shoot today.
Kim Taehyung
Kim Seokjin
Jeon Jungkook

The third name gave you a heart attack.
How can I meet him?
Should I say him about the kids?
Can't I just die?

Ugh, I can't be scared, I own this place Fake it till you make it.
Guess I have to do that for now.